Chapter Fifteen

"Hey, wake up." Keigo spoke. I wasn't budging. Who would've thought an insanely long flight would've wore me out. "(Y/N), wake up, we're landing." Keigo spoke again.

She looks so pretty. He thought but quickly stopped himself. The hell are you doing, Keigo. He stepped back, waited a second and flicked her forehead.

"What the fuck?" I scowled.

"You weren't waking up, didn't know what else to do."

"That's mean, Keigo."

~~~~~

This jet leg is absolutely kicking my ass. I couldn't stop yawning as I stepped into the hotel room. It was nice out when we got off the plane. 75 degrees with a cool breeze. The only thing missing now is...

Coffee.

Enji had walked in with a cup carrier. "Oh, gosh, thank you Enji!" I smiled bright as I took a sip. "Do you know when Keigo will be back?" The tall redhead smirked a bit. "He should be back soon. Just a quick meeting with his manager." The second the plane landed, Keigo booked it off and into a separate car for this meeting. I remember how irritated he looked, hopefully that meeting isn't something serious.

Enji had stepped out to take care of some "important stuff", according to him. I was left alone. In a hotel room. In a new country where I didn't really understand the language. Sure, I knew a lot of songs and a couple of phrases. But to have a whole conversation? Hell no.

I decided to unpack my bags and get settled in. We had gotten a hotel room the size of an apartment. 3 separate rooms, 2 bathrooms, a balcony, a pool and kitchen. Good lord. I took out some designs and hung them up in my closet, not too brag, but I'm incredible at what I do. My (E/C) eyes wandered over to the clock to see what time it was. 3:53pm. We landed at 12:30pm

"What am I gonna do?" I asked myself. The city was so busy and my anxiety certainly wasn't going to let me wander around, especially after losing Keigo while we were in Italy. I cautiously walked over to the balcony to look over the city. Oh sweet fuck, we're high up. My knees wobbled a bit but I quickly shook it off. It's so pretty here.

A quick buzz from my phone snapped me back to reality.

I'll be back in 30.
4:08pm

I could feel my heart smile as I read that text.

My thumbs reached my screen to type a response but before I could...

Oh, heads up, we're going to a club. So look hot, Sweetcheeks.
4:09pm

My heart was no longer smiling.

~~~~~

"A club, Keigo? Our first night here and we're going to a club?" My voice wavered with nerves. "Uh, duh? New York clubs are insane. You'll love it." The tall blonde responded as he poured himself a glass of Gin. "Keigo, I don't know if I should go." I spat out.

"Um, why?" He swallowed the gin and stared me down with curiosity. "Yeah, I party. In my own city. And once in a blue moon." I began. "I don't want to look like a lost puppy if you get caught up with something. I don't want to look like your arm candy either."

"Fair enough." He said. "But you're still going." Keigo winked playfully and walked over to me.

"I know you're anxious since this is your first time out of the country, but you have nothing to worry about." He patted my head. "Kofi is safe with your parents and your employees are running your store without any issue."

I looked up to meet his eye line. "Stop stressing, relax, and have a good time. If you get too anxious and can't find me, text me or Enji. We'll grab ya."

God his words could bring the dead back to life. "Okay, I'll try to have a good time tonight. But, no promises."

"Atta girl." He smirked.

My eyes couldn't help but roll when he said that. "I'm gonna go get ready then." I sped off to the shower to take advantage of the hot water before Keigo could. "Damn it, (Y/N)!" He groaned and threw his head back.

I haven't shaved in a week!! I panicked and grabbed my shower bag. What if someone tries to make a move on me? I don't want to look like a Yeti. I turned on the shower and stripped. "Time to get to work." I sighed and hopped in the shower.

The shower pressure was unbelievably good. I took my time and scrubbed every inch of my body. Showering for me was an escape from reality. I loved being able to relax and have a safe space from the outside world. I grabbed my milk and honey body washed and massaged it into my skin. I took the time to give my hair a deep wash as well. Son of a bitch, what am I going to wear? I thought to myself as I massaged my scalp. I had a few different options but no clue of which to choose.

After spending what felt like an eternity in the shower, I was silky smooth and squeaky clean. I wrapped myself up in a towel and stepped out of the bathroom. I looked out to see Keigo shirtless, passed out, in MY bed. "You're kidding." I sighed and walked over to him.

"Keigo."

My hand was hesitant to touch him for some reason.

"Keigo?"

Okay, this was getting ridiculous.

"Keigo!" I hand came crashing down on the back of the models head. "Wake up!"

He jumped up, looking pissed. "Did you smack me?" Uh,oh. "No."

"You did. This is my bed."

"Keigo, no it's not." I walked over to the dresser and pulled out one of my bras. "This is my room, and I need to get ready." A smirk creeped up on his face. "Let me watch?"

"No. Out." My finger was pointed to the door. "Put on some cologne, you smell like booze." I giggled as he stumbled out of my room.

Tonight should be interesting.

1030 words