Chapter Four

"Heh, I know right? I'm pretty good looking. The name's Keigo." He smirked, showing off the stubble upon his chin.

"I...danced on a celebrity...?" I muttered to myself. "You sure did!" Keigo butted in as he grabbed the silk fabric. "This is very expensive around here. How did you afford this?" He asked, admiring the pale blue silk. "With my store." I scoffed and snagged the fabric out of his hands.

"Now, I appreciate you coming into my store to inform me I danced on you last night. But, my store is closed and I would like to be heading home to work on a new design." My hands collected the fabrics and I held the door open for the blonde man, who simply sighed. "Fine. I'll be back tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"I want to see the design." Keigo simply said as he left my store.

"Shit." I hissed as I closed up and locked my store, heading home quickly to start on the designs.

~~~~~

"Okay, 36 inches for chest, 31 for waist, and another 36 inches for hip." I scribbled down on a sticky note before putting my hair up and grabbing the fabrics.

The design for the dress was simple.

Skin tight, sleeveless, a huge dip in the chest, the skirt goes down to mid-thigh. It was fairly revealing to say the least.

The pale blue Silk was going to be sheer to cover the dip in the chest, the Velvet would be the sown into lace to embroider the waist line, Crêpe would be the skirt of the dress and then the Rayon fabric would be the top.

The music from club 'XANNY' could be faintly heard in my apartment as I cut a few inches off of the fabric for the skirt. Making sure the length was just right so it would reach mid thigh, I began sowing it in the form I wanted.

Creating clothes had always been my dream since I was a little girl. My mother made all of my baby clothes herself and taught me how to make my own clothes by the time I was 16. She always made learning how to sow a new article of clothing so much fun.

It only took 10 minutes to sow the skirt and I placed it on the mannequin in my apartment to see how it would fit. "Perfect!" I giggled and continued to work on the dress.

20 minutes passed and I got the layout of the top of the dress done. Thankfully, it was only 9:50pm.

The top was tight around the chest, which wasn't a problem with me. I took a step to see my work so far. Deep blue skirt and a medium blue top sown together to make a dress. "Damn, I'm good." A smile crept upon my face as I mentally patted myself on the back for a job well done.

"The dip in the chest goes down to the belly button...Hmm I could probably fix that with the lace." I said out loud as I got a closer look at the dress. "What do you think Kofi?" I asked my feline friend who had been watching me.

When he didn't react I sighed and went back to work. "Maybe I should wear this to work tomorrow." A smirked crept upon my face as I continued working.

'Maybe...'

~~~~~

"Whoa boss! You look good!" Mina giggled as she admired the blue dress. "Thank you! I made it last night!" My (E/C) eyes looked at my reflection in the full body mirror.

It fits me like a glove. The dress hugged my curves just right, showed off my chest just enough to leave some surprise to a lucky guy and didn't give anyone a show when I bent over. 'I wonder what time he will show up... God! What are you thinking (Y/N)!My brain scolded me. He just wanted in your pants. He won't show up.

The second I finished that thought, the bell on the door chimed, signaling a customer had come in.

It was Keigo with a bodyguard.

"Hey Sweetcheeks! Told ya I'd be back!" He smirked and I looked up to see Mina about to burst a blood vessel. "M-Mina? Are you okay?" I placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to snap out of it.

"Oh my god!! Keigo Takami!! (Y/N)!! He's super famous!!!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me aggresively. "Y-yes Mina! I k-know! Now stop sh-shaking me!" My voice wavered as she shook me. "I'm surprised you came back Mr.Takami." A shy smile appeared on my face as Mina hid behind me. "I told you I would didn't I?" His golden eyes looked me up and down. "Lovely dress, did you design that yourself?" He asked as he stepped towards me and circled around me to look at the dress. "I did actually." My (E/C) eyes caught his golden ones.

"Last night."

"Last night? Huh. Impressive. Show me around please." His voice was calm, no nerves, almost no emotion. "If I may ask, why are you wanting to look around my store?"

"I want you to be my personal designer." He stated immediately.

"I'm sorry, you're what?" My jaw dropped.

"My personal designer. I want you to work for me. Make me clothes for photo shoots and the runway." His eyes stared at me intently. "Or just to lounge around in."

"U-uhm, okay l-let me show you a-around then." I fumbled over my words. 'Calm down! Just calm down!! The worlds number one model just asked you to work for him! No big deal...' I looked at his face as we began to walk around the store.

'Right?'

We walked around the store and I showed Keigo all of my most popular designs, designs I have most recently made, designs in the works, and even designs that ended up not working out. "Why didn't this work out?" The model asked as he grabbed a deep red blazer from a pile of clothes.

"Oh..Uhm. I couldn't get the stitching just right on the embroidery." My voice went shy as I looked at the floor. "We leave in one week." Keigo stated. "Before we leave, I want you to create as much as possible."

"Wait. Leave? I can't leave my store. I just can't!" My (E/C) eyes went wide with fear. "I don't have another manager!"

"Mina!" He called out and she ran to the back. "Y-yes?" "Do you understand how to run this store?" Mina looked at me and then to Keigo. "Well, yes I do.  (Y/N) taught me everything about this store." She stated confidently. "Good," Keigo flashed a gentle smile. "You will run this store while (Y/N) and I are in Italy for a week."

"We're going to Italy!? For a week!?" My mind was racing with every possible problem. 'The store, my apartment, my cat!!' I gasped loudly. "My cat!! I can't leave him alone for a week." The tall blonde groaned at the mention of my cat. "Can't the cat stay with a family member?"

'Does he not like cats?' "No, he cannot. My family lives in Tokyo. He also does not get along very well with others if I'm not around." My heels clicked against the tile floor as I got close to Keigo. "Either my cat comes along or you lose your new personal designer." His stubbornness wavered as he examined me. "Fine. The cat can come." He groaned and took his leave.

Before he left he handed me a card. "We leave Sunday evening. I'll send a car to come pick you up and bring you to the airport." And with that, he left.

"Holy..." Mina started.

"Fucking shit..." I finished.

1309 words