2 | Run

HARRY STYLES

HARRY STYLES

My lips were on hers and she was climbing onto my lap before I could even close the door of the taxi behind me.

I was holding her, pulling her onto my lap and holding her hips, sliding my hands beneath her skirt to grab her ass. She inhaled deeply, I could feel the amusement in her expression when her lips curled to a small smile against mine.

I was so fucking thankful for the divider separating the driver from us, and I barely got a chance to pull away so I could murmur my address to the driver so I could take her back to my place. Taking a girl home tonight had always been my plan, but fucking hell I hadn't expected this, whatever she was.

Her hands knitted into my hair, tangling her fingers into my roots, the soft groan I made was unintentional, but it was another thing I could tell had amused her.

After pulling back for a small breath, her lips crashed into mine again. This time I slipped my tongue into her mouth without any warning, tangling mine with hers. Her breathing picked up almost instantly, and she shifted her hips, grinding herself against me. I held her tight, close to me since we were in a moving car, yet neither of us cared. Speed picked up quickly, my fingers dug into the skin of her ass beneath her skirt while my opposite arm was wrapped around her body.

She pulled back for another breath, and before she could dip her head down to connect our mouths again, I kissed her neck instead, right under her jaw where I could feel her rapid pulse. I kissed her neck hard, making sure to leave marks behind so she would have evidence of this in the morning.

She was humming softly, holding the back of my head to keep my face buried in her neck, along her jaw. Her hips were shifting, it didn't even seem deliberate, it just seemed like she was struggling to keep still. I groaned into her neck when she tugged on my hair, causing a sting to shoot through the back of my head.

As soon as she pulled on my hair I crashed my lips into hers again, tugging her body even closer, grinding her hips against mine to create the friction that I suddenly found myself dying for. Her skirt was around her waist from the way her legs were spread across my lap, and the thin lacy underwear she was grinding against me couldn't be doing much to prevent the friction, I knew she'd be feeling everything.

"God—" she hummed into my mouth, sliding her hands down to the sides of my neck.

Already I wished we were either already at my flat, or this wasn't a taxi. Because I was ready to fuck her in the backseat of this car, I wanted to hear more of that, those whimpers and the words I knew would be spilling out of her later in the night.

When she shifted again, this time forcefully, intentionally to grind herself against me, an aroused groan poured out of me, and I sunk my teeth down into her bottom lip. It was hard to keep still, I was getting restless with her on top of me like this, knowing we couldn't do anything else in the back of the taxi besides kiss, I wanted her across the backseat of the car, my head between her legs.