Chapter 3

Midnight finally arrived. I paced around the door waiting for the signal to leave.

Lady Tamayo and Yushiro decided that it was best for all of us to go because it was my first night out.

~~~~

"(Y/n), you're gonna have be careful, it's dangerous out there." Tamayo said with a worried expression.

"I doubt she'll be in any trouble, she already looks human enough besides her fangs." Yushiro said pulling on my cheek while analyzing my face.

"Huh what do you mean?" I asked playing with one of my fangs causing my thumb to bleed.

"Don't worry about it." Yushiro said, "We'll be back, don't do anything dumb."

~~~~

The two finally come out looking fresh.

"What's with the get up?" I asked looking at the two.

"Tonight there's gonna be a big market, many people around the country will be here to shop or sell." Lady Tamayo said.

My eyes lit up as I thought about a market, hell ion even know what that is but it sounds exciting!

"Ok let's go!" I cheered flinging the door open.

"Not so fast," Yushiro grabbed my back collar, "You gotta stay close to us."

I nodded as we walked all the way to the brightly lit town of so called Tokyo.

———————

??? POV

Ahhh The Market. A day which thousands of humans go and walk around aimlessly for material possessions.

A perfect place for a meal of course~

I snickered as I heard the news of this packed gathering place from one of my worshippers.

"Sir, do you want me to delay the prayers?" The high priest asked, slightly hiding himself behind a screen door.

"Yes, I have some business to attend to." I waved him off as I sat up from my seating position.

I changed my hair so the blood stain on top was gone.

My lips curled into a smirk thinking of all the tasty women I'll have tonight. How many beautiful ladies frolicking around. I'll make sure they'll continue living in paradise inside me~

———————

(Y/n)'s POV

I skipped around the lot of people as Yushiro continued to yell at me. Lady Tamayo only laughed at us as we fought here and there.

The Market was amazing, so many people, the sounds of different cultures and food flowing in the air made my stomach ache.

Now that I think about it, it haven't ate in like 3 days.

"Hey can I go grab something to eat?" I asked Yushiro tugging on his white sleeve.

"Just make it quick." He crossed his arms looking at me.

I nodded as I ran over to a nearby food shack set up in a corner. The theme of the shop stand was mostly blue with steak meat being the most advertised item.