Chapter 1

The first ray of sunlight in the morning came down, softly shining through the floor-to-ceiling windows into the dark room. There was only a small gap on the other side of the floor-to-ceiling windows in this room, and the sunlight just fell on the bed.

There was a woman lying on the bed, her jet-black hair was scattered on the pillow, and the woman suddenly opened her eyes, and then stretched out her hand to block the sunlight on the almost shining eyes.

"Fuck!"

Xie Shihua cursed, and buried her whole head in the quilt, the soft bed made Xie Shihua not want to move, away from that dark space, Xie Shihua only felt as if she had come back to life.

Just lying on the bed like this, Xie Shihua received the memory of this body.

A long time ago, Xie Shihua didn't know that she would be controlled by a system called the ex-girlfriend, but the fact is that, after she experienced betrayal and death, she was resurrected in a space called the ex-girlfriend system.

There is nothing in that space, and it kills people almost every minute. The way to leave that space is to enter the mission world. This is already the third world Xie Shihua has experienced. There are only three weapons in the space. She is still using the first key to enter the mission world.

The name of this body is Xie Shihua, she is a gentle woman like water, her family conditions are very good, her father is a university professor, and her mother is also a university lecturer, she is from a scholarly family, and Xie Shihua's name is also her father and mother I took it very seriously, I hope Xie Shihua can have a good time.

Xie Shihua's life can be said to be smooth sailing. She is a well-deserved goddess at school, and a caring little padded jacket to her parents at home. For such a girl, the biggest rebellion in her life may be to disregard her parents' opposition and marry a girl from the countryside. Boys fall in love!

Xie Shihua met Zheng Lin when she was a sophomore. The meeting between the two was very clichéd. Xie Shihua lost his student ID card and ID card, and the person who picked it up was Zheng Lin. In dating, Zheng Lin, a rural kid, actually got the most famous school belle in the school, which was very sensational in the school at that time, and Xie Shihua really fell in love with Zheng Lin, and even wanted to spend his life with Zheng Lin.

After graduating from university, Xie Shihua took the postgraduate entrance examination, and Zheng Lin started to work. The days when the two of them were always tired of being together became less together and more separated, and the real conflict began.

Zheng Lin came from the countryside, so when he met a girl like Xie Shihua, he actually felt a little inferior. He didn't even dare to let Xie Shihua take him to meet his family. When the time comes, marry Xie Shihua back home in a fair and honest manner.

The days went on like this day by day, Zheng Lin found a good job, Xie Shihua was also happy for Zheng Lin, and the two even started planning for their future marriage, but the reality is often cruel, Zheng Lin worked for half a year , was framed and lost her job, and Xie Shihua was originally a goddess-level figure when she was in school, and she began to be chased by a rich boy.

Zheng Lin went to look for Xie Shihua in despair, but found that Xie Shihua was talking to a rich second generation, so he said on the spot that Xie Shihua was an out-and-out money worshiper, and then he followed in front of everyone Xie Shihua broke up.

Xie Shihua was very sad when she was misunderstood, she couldn't get through when she called Zheng Lin, and there was no one in the place where Zheng Lin lived, so she was very sad, locked herself in the room at home and cried secretly...