chapter 63

Xie Shihua didn't have time to pay attention to Liu Mengyao and the others at this time. After all, they were going to move, and there would be opportunities to take away Liu Mengyao's gold finger in the future. Now, Xie Shihua was not nervous at all.

In the end, how to deal with this piece of jade, under Uncle Zhou's suggestion, Xie's family went to the largest jade market in the city, which is the legendary Gambling Stone Black Street. This year has just experienced a period of turmoil. The old antiques here are actually not very valuable, but the price of emerald remains high. After all, it is relatively easy to identify the authenticity of emerald, but if it is other ancient relics, it is really hard to say.

Finally, under the leadership of Uncle Zhou, the Xie family came to an emerald shop that was an acquaintance of Uncle Zhou. It also sold materials and finished products, which could be cut. When the store manager saw the emerald, he was stunned, especially when he heard After this strange experience, he felt that the Xie family was just out of luck.

A random stone found in the yard at home becomes a sky-high priced emerald. What is it if it's not luck?

"I don't know if this material is going to be cut directly or slowly ground?" The store manager felt itchy after seeing this superb jadeite.

The so-called direct cutting is the simplest and crudest method, cutting directly along the veins of the emerald, and slowly grinding is to follow the opening and continue grinding around, and then slowly observe the situation inside, generally like Newcomers who play jadeite cut it directly.

"Old Wang, I see that the material is very good. The luster doesn't seem to be just one layer. I think we'll grind it slowly. I haven't seen such a good thing for many years. You have to be more careful. ~" Uncle Zhou said with a smile, happy for the Xie family. After all, the Zhou family has had a relationship with the Xie family for so many years. The Xie family is lonely. Although the Zhou family can help, they can't help too much. It is impossible for a literati to accept help from the Zhou family. Now that the Zhou family is very rich, this thing is still affordable.

"Yes, I'll just listen to Brother Zhou. Boss, just grind it out. We're all waiting here." The work has been settled, and Dad Xie is currently contacting the house over there. He's not busy right now. The Xie family Everyone was planning to wait here, and Mother Xie felt that something like a pie falling from the sky had hit her home, and she felt that her daughter was a lucky one, so she hugged Xie Shihua and did not let go.

As for Xie Shenghua... After hearing the value of this emerald, he was stunned, completely empty-headed, only the stones that his sister found in the yard can be sold for a lot of money...

It took quite a long time to grind the stone. Xie Shihua was talking with Mrs. Xie, and Mrs. Xie was talking to Uncle Zhou. Within half an hour, the emerald noodles that came out had already surprised the owner, and Uncle Zhou had no time to talk to Mrs. Xie. Dad chatted and went to watch. Although Dad Xie didn't understand, he also understood that jadeite with this size can be sold for a lot of money.

This time, Boss Wang personally went into the grinding stone. He usually asks the masters below to do it. There are no cracks in this jadeite, so the price will be tens of millions, not to mention the size of the inside, if it is as big as a fist, then 50 million is definitely not worth it...

"I see this material, I'm afraid it will bring good business to my shop~" Boss Wang said while trying to test it.

This is a relatively evil way of saying in gambling stones, that is, if a shop sells sky-high jadeite, then the materials in his shop will be looted by everyone. Boss Wang is like this, implying that Zhou Qiming, who is Xie Shihua's Zhou Uncle, he wants to say that the origin of this material comes from his shop, so as to increase the sales of the shop.