chapter 51

No one is not interested in making money, even the group of masters who are immersed in coding all day, they are also very interested in money, especially when they still want to put their works on the big screen, they are naturally more interested Such a crazy money making idea.

This world does not belong to them. Their existence may bring changes to this world, but in fact they cannot take anything away from this world, except what they can remember with their own heads.

These great gods spend more time reading novels written by other people in this world besides code words every day. They work hard to absorb all kinds of knowledge. In half a month, Liang Jingru's EP pre-sale directly reached the Thirty-six million copies, this has almost reached a limit. Of course, this means the limit after relying on the blessing of the actor and actress. After all, no one will spend so much money just to listen to a song. Isn't it for watching the actor and actress?

People in the circle originally thought that the rights defender company might be ashamed, but they were slapped in the face in the end. Now this reservation is simply making them heartbroken. Unlike the usual ep, this ep not only has the queen and actor I signed it myself, and there are five posters along with the album. This ep has been spread in the industry. It is called the hardcover version EP. I am afraid that the album cannot do this, so the price is 38 yuan a piece .

For me to eat tomatoes, for the situation of rampant piracy on the earth, he thinks that if an EP is sold at this price, no one will buy it, let alone in the era of rampant Internet? Although the Internet is very developed in this world, copyright awareness is very strong. It can be said that as long as a pirated copy is found, the pirate can be sued in court. From this point of view, it is much better than the earth. That's why these music albums and the like can sell such good results.

This is not enough, both inside and outside the circle feel that this pre-sale has reached a certain peak. When it hits the headlines every day, the Weibo of the heavenly king He Zhengyu and the queen Ye Jingxi directly push this album to the peak again.

He Zhengyu v: When I heard the song "Courage" for the first time, I wanted to tell someone that love does not need to be afraid of any gossip. Now, I want to tell all my fans, tell my girl, thank you Seven years of companionship, at this moment, I finally have the courage to say I love you, Ye Jingxi, I love you! [image][image][image]

The actor He Zhengyu's Weibo confession directly caused fans on the Internet to explode, and those editors who followed this news for the first time were full of enthusiasm. In fact, people in the circle knew that the two had an ambiguous relationship. At least, many people speculate that the actor and actress are just playing for fun, maybe they will be separated someday, who knows that they will confess their love in a twisted way? Hehehehe... It's an unexpected ending!

Some fans of He Zhengyu couldn't accept that their idol really had someone they loved, and left messages expressing their disbelief. This must be an advertisement for "Courage", right? As for those national CP fans, it is the beginning of Xida Puben, all kinds of congratulations and various expressions of happiness! !

At the same time, only a few minutes later, Ye Jingxi, the actress who was accused of confession, also posted her own Weibo, directly giving all the singles a knowing blow.

Ye Jingxi v: He Zhengyu, I love you too. In fact, I don’t want to compete for the best actress at all. In the past seven years, everything I want to do is to catch up with you. Thank you "Courage", thank you Defender Company, thank you all Fans who support me, although I am sorry to have been hiding it from everyone, I still want to say that I have been with your actor He Zhengyu for seven years, thank you for being with us for seven years, and the next seven years.