01

"DAMN, I HATE THIS!" 

I said, punching the wall.

"You've got to relax, it's okay yeonjun." changbin told me.

It wasn't alright, not one fucking bit. That asshole just broke up with me in front of everyone.

To top it off, everyone fucking stared at me all day.

Wouldn't it be funny if I punched all of them one by one so they got bruises?

I know drama like this happens all the fucking time but damn, 

it's annoying. 

"Yeonjun, drama like this happens, but it always passes, plus I don't think anyone would talk bad about you." changbin said.

"Breakups happen all the fucking time, and they must've felt bad. That's probably why they stared.Come on you're not that damn weak, don't let this affect you." beomgyu said, finally saying something useful in his life. 

He was right. I'm Choi fucking Yeonjun, no way I'm gonna let a breakup affect me.

My hand started hurting, but it was no shock.

I was used to getting mad at stupid things, getting myself hurt, then realizing how stupid I was to do that. 

"Fine. Can we atleast get a drink?" 

"Of course yeonjun. Im always up for a drink." changbin said.

"Hey I'm underage that's fucked up.." beomgyu stated.

"I can never go drinking with you guys just because I'm 1 year younger.." he said which made me realize he was about to start going on and on.

"I'm over fucking 18, why can't I drink. Damn this sucks— Just wait until I'm 21."

"I think you'll get drunk easily" I said. 

"Just wait. As soon as it turns 12am on my birthday I'm gonna take so many shots" beomgyu said.

"Mhm.. Anyway what time Yeonjun?" changbin asked.

Changbin was so nice, don't get why people thought he came off as scary. 

"Let's start at 8:00 then stop at 12:00" I said chuckling.

"You sure yeonjun? Im not willing to take you back to your apartment." changbin said.

"Oh come on.. you're exaggerating.. I'm not that lightweight."

Both beomgyu and changbin stared at me. It was true, I was pretty lightweight, and if I myself didn't accept that then that would be the biggest lie ever.

"Fine , I am pretty lightweight.." 

They nodded. 

A sudden phone ringing interrupted. 

"IT'S MY MAN! ITS TAEHYUN HE'S CALLING ME" beomgyu said giggling.

It was so funny to me.

Taehyun and beomgyu had been dating for quite a while, but they were still just like a couple that started dating 2 days ago.

But that's how you knew they loved eachother so much.

I wanted someone like that.

Beomgyu picked up the phone, walking away from us, signaling us he's gonna take the call.

"They're so cute. Just like me" changbin said.

I started laughing as hard as possible. Changbin always found ways to call himself cute. It's quite nice having him as a friend.