09

"I guess.."

"Hm?"

"As a friend."

...

"Oh."

I tried to hide it, but I was really sad.

We got out the car.

I could feel tears in my eyes, starting to form.

After all this time he still had no feelings for me?

But the way he looked at me..

It wasn't how friends looked at eachother.

I stopped walking to my apartment.

"Yah. Choi soobin."

"What is it hyung?," he said stopping and turning towards me.

"Are you sure you have no feelings for me?"

He looked at me for a bit.

"Yea," he said.

"You're fucking lying."

"Hyung.."

"If you really don't have feelings for me, then kiss me."

"How would that even determine anything?"

"I'll tell by the way you kiss me, for example if any feelings are involved in the kiss, I'll obviously know."

"That's stupid.. I think your fevers getting worse, let's go to your room now."

"Soobin."

"Hyung."

"If you really don't have feelings for me, why wont you kiss me? Like last time, this wont mean anything, it's just for me to determine whether or not you have feelings for me. I know you're lying to me, soobin."

"I'm not."

"Then kiss me."

"No."

"Why not?"

...

"Because I do have feelings for you, hyung."

I smiled.

"Why did you have to keep lying to me, you made me feel really worried."

"I kept lying to you because I don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"It won't. I'll make sure of it," I said reaching out for soobins hand.

"Hyung!.. your hands are really warm."

"Are they?"

"Don't you feel worse?"

"I don't know. I guess." 

"Let's go to your room so I can take care of you," he said, walking to the apartment complex.

I handed him my key with the room number on it.

Honestly, I always got sick like this, so to me , it was nothing special.

But soobin seemed really worried, and I didn't mind him taking care of me.

He opened the door to my room.

"Lay down hyung."

"I'm not that sick, darling"

"Not the time to flirt, hyung."

"That's what you've been saying this whole time. 'Not the time'. Honestly when will it be time for you to be mine?"

"Hyung.. well you must be fine if you still have the energy to flirt. You don't need me to take care of you then," he said, walking towards the door.

I grabbed his hand quickly.