𝟎𝟎𝟏

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"god you are such an idiot wes!" jamie nudged wes, "actually idiots are dumb, i like to think of myself as a prodigy." wes laughed as jamie grabbed her jacket.

"where are you going?" wes sat up on the couch, "i'm going home, curfew remember?" jamie grabbed her black doc martins off the ground.

"atleast let me walk you, you know your dad doesn't like you out at night." wes looked over at his mother, "he's right jamie." judy opened the fridge.

"im sure judy will give me a taser on the way out." jamie winked at wes, "yeah yeah whatever, see you tomorrow?" wes got up as him and jamie walked to the door.

"tomorrow." jamie smiled, "wait before you leave! lemon squares?" judy ran over to jamie. "no thank you judy." jamie laughed as judy as walked away.

"see you tomorrow wes!" jamie waved as she walked away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wake up jamie." dewey huffed as jamie rolled over, "jamie, we're you out by yourself?" dewey stood over her, "it wasn't a big deal it's only a ten minute walk-" jamie sighed.

"a ten minute walk that could've gotten you killed!" dewey looked over at tatums ashes, "i know dad, i'm sorry." jamie sat up in her bed.

"i just want you to be more careful." dewey sat on jamies bed, "i know, i'm being careful i was only with wes." jamie got up, "ugh wes." dewey scoffed.

"your only saying that because gale doesn't like judy." jamie laughed as she went into the kitchen, "whatever, are you going over to his house again?" dewey sat on the couch.

"maybe, maybe not." jamie looked through the fridge, "jamie." dewey spoke sternly, "yes! i'm going over today, but i have to stop by ambers first." jamie grabbed a few blueberries out of the fridge.

"are you hungry?" dewey got up as jamie ate the handful of blueberries, "no i'll probably just steal something for ambers fridge anyway." jamie laughed.

"im sorry jay, you should be able to eat and-" dewey looked at jamie, "it's not your fault dad." jamie walked past her dad, "call me when you get to judy's." dewey put his hand on his hips as jamie quickly put her jacket on.

"i will, bye dad." jamie waved at dewey.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

"who's richie?" jamie popped a chip in her mouth as amber quickly put her phone down, "no one." amber gulped as jamie laid on ambers bed.

"i miss you, a lot jamie." amber sat next to jamie on the bed, "amber, we dated for 3 months-" jamie shot up, "and it was the best 3 months of my life." amber looked over at jamie.

"amber we cant- and none of our friends know, my dad doesn't even know that i'm-"

"our friends don't have to know jamie." amber squeezed jamies hand, "i cant amber, im sorry." jamie pulled her hand away. "you'll always be my best friend though." jamie smiled as amber touched her lip.

"im fine with that." amber smiled at jamie, "ugh i have to go." jamie fixed her jacket. "where are you going?" amber began to walk jamie to the door, "wes." jamie held up her phone.

"whatever, don't do anything i wouldn't!" amber opened the front door, "oh shut up amber, i'll see you later." jamie gave amber a side hug as she walked out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

"what should we watch?" wes turned on the tv as jamie sat her legs across his lap. "it doesnt matter." jamie sighed, "what's wrong? is it my moms lemon squares? i told you not to-"

"it's not that wes." jamie laughed as wes looked up at her, "then what?" wes chuckled, "it's just my dad." jamie huffed as wes put the remote down.

"what happened with your dad-" wes sat up on the couch as judy walked into the room, "where are you going?" jamie asked as judy rushed towards the door.

"it's just another shoplifter." judy let out an awkward chuckle, "mom-" wes looked over at his mother, "i'll be back." judy smiled as she ran out of the house.

"what was that all about." wes narrowed his eyes as jamie picked up her phone, "hold on, my dads calling." jamie smiled as she answered her phone.

"yeah dad?" jamie asked, "jamie i need you to be careful." dewey panicked over the phone.

"dad i know you told me this morning-"

"i'm serious jamie, ghostface? it's happening again." dewey spoke as jamies breath grew heavier.

"what?" jamie gulped as wes leaned forward, "woah jamie, what happened?" wes tapped jamie on the shoulder.

"your friend tara? she was stabbed, seven times." dewey hung up before jamie could respond.

"jamie are you okay?" wes looked over at jamie who was still holding her phone in the same position.

"it's tara- she was stabbed."