𝟎𝟎𝟒

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"what wes?" jamie answered her phone as she kicked her shoes off, "hey jay." wes turned on the shower.

"why'd you call?" jamie sat on her bed, "i just wanted to say sorry, for a few days ago." wes huffed as he grabbed his towel.

"its fine, your right we should wait." jamie smiled as wes let out and awkward chuckle, "that's actually not what i was calling you about." wes answered, then why'd you call?" jamie raised her eyebrow.

"will you be my girlfriend jay?" wes asked jamie as dewey walked in, "jamie, dinner!" dewey shouted.

"wait just a second dad!" jamie rolled her eyes as dewey walked out, "yes wes, i'll be your girlfriend." jamie smiled.

"well i have to go eat, can i come over tomorrow?" jamie asked wes, "yeah of course." wes replied.

"okay bye." jamie hung up, "that's disgusting." dewey sighed as jamie sat down at the couch.

"yeah yeah, what are we watching?" jamie ate the macaroni as dewey turned on a cartoon.

"random cartoons, my favorite!" jamie laughed as her phone began ringing, "no phones at the table!" dewey huffed.

"first of all, this isnt even a table. and judy has called me 10 times." jamie laughed as she answered her phone.

"yes judy?" jamie put the phone to her ear.

"have you called wes? is he alright!" judy panicked, "i was on the phone with him 15 minutes ago why? what happened." jamie sat up.

"wes- he's in danger."

"danger? what do you mean danger:" jamie got up as dewey looked at her, "where you going jay?" dewey got up.

"please! just try to call him- anything." judy cried as she hung up, "jay?" dewey watched jamie panic to put her coat on.

"wes! he's in danger." jamie ran out of the house, "what do you mean danger!" dewey shouted as jamie ran out of the trailer.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"no no no!" jamie looked at the two bodies getting carried away, "wes! where's wes!" jamie shouted. "jamie! jamie." sam shouted. "sam- where's wes." jamie wiped a tear that was falling down her cheek.

"i'm sorry jamie." sam looked out the ground, "what do you mean?" jamie looked at sam.

"sam! what do you mean."