𝟎𝟎𝟔

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"to wes!" chad shouted as he lifted his shot glass in the air, "to wes!" everyone in the kitchen shouted, "beautiful son of a bitch." chad muttered.

"shots really? this is supposed to be a memorial?" amber walked up to chad, "well, this is how i mourn." chad walked amber take the shot glass out of his hand.

"and distract myself from the looming specter of death." chad continued, "damnit." jamie wiped her mouth as she drank the rest of the beer in her red solo cup.

"hey, we're low on beer." mindy looked over at amber, "there's more in the basement, i'll go get some." amber walked off as mindy watched.

"hey mindy do you wanna-"

"hold up j." mindy followed amber into the basement, "well that was weird." jamie spoke to the random guy that sat beside her on the couch.

"seriously guys?" jamie scoffed at chad and liv who were making out beside her, "your getting your gross couple germs everywhere." jamie rolled her eyes.

"don't hate the player, hate the game." chad smirked at jamie, "that makes no sense-" jamie scooted away from the two.

"fuck you!" liv rolled her eyes as she walked away from chad, "that is a completely valid emotional response to have." chad pointed as liv flipped him off.

"fucking asshole." liv walked away completely, "good job." mindy gave him a thumbs up. "fuck you mindy." chad flipped mindy off.

"what rules?" some random girl on the tv spoke as mindy chuckled, "what's so funny?" jamie asked as she sat her head on mindys shoulder.

"there are specific rules that one must abide by to successfully survive a horror movie." movie randy spoke on tv.

"she's not texting me back." chad spoke as he started to put his jacket on.

"because she's probably dead." mindy rolled her eyes as jamie nudged her, "don't say that."

"jesus mindy." chad looked over at his sister, "that's my girlfriend and i love her." chad continued.

"was your girlfriend." mindy corrected, "you two are just gonna sit and watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed " chad pointed at the tv.

"it calms me down okay?"

"i'm also gonna smoke some weed." jamie butted in, "and possibly hook up with jamie." mindy laughed, "i'm down." jamie joked.

"have fun." chad walked away, "oh my god atleast take some sort of weapon." mindy leaned back as chad picked up some random metal off of a side table.

"tara!" people cheered gaining jamie's attention, "what are you doing out of the hospital?" jamie looked at amber who was hugging tara.

"alright everyone, thanks for coming but the party's over!" amber shouted earning a bunch of groans from random people.

"uh, hi.. gen z how are you?" richie spoke as he turned all the lights on, "both sam and tara her have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here which makes this place a huge murder target so..if i were you i would probably leave." he continued as someone threw an item at his head.

"okay i wanted to be nice but get the fuck out, please get the fuck out." richie gestured everyone out, "sincerely get the fuck out." richie cursed as people started walking out.

"hey, somebody's goofy ass dads kicking up out." a random boy walked up, "goddamit." mindy cursed.

"hi uh, is there any beer left there's none in the kitchen." richie knocked on the door as jamie looked behind her.

"yes richie there's beer in the basement." mindy huffed, "right behind you." jamie pointed richie to the basement. "do you want to uh, come with me?" richie asked.

"no, but you were right to ask." mindy laughed, "i'll go with you-" jamie got up, "jamie no- we don't even know him." mindy pulled jamie back down.

"sorry?" jamie raised her hand and she continued watching the movie with mindy.

"i'll be right back." richie and mindy laughed as they pointed to eachother, "well he's dead." mindy turned her attention towards the movie.

"the goddamn uber canceled on me!" liv plopped down on the couch, "great, now i cant have sex and i can't get a ride home." liv continued as mindy sat up.

"could this night get any shittier?" liv asked, "yes, most definitely." jamie looked over at liv.

"liv, where's my brother?"