𝟎𝟎𝟖

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"anyone hiding, killer or not you have five seconds to show yourself!" sidney shouted as Jamie twisted the closet handle.

"it's me, jamie! I'm not the killer I swear." jamie exited the closet with her hands raised.

"oh thank god." sidney sighed as they heard a thud from upstairs. It was soon before sidney phone started to ring. "hello sidney." both jamie and sidney heard the deep voice from sidneys phone.

"hello there, where'd you go?" sidney asked as her and jamie crept up the stairs, "oh this isn't amber, im the other dude." ghostface admitted as sidney could hear jamie gasp.

"oh? there's two of you- again. I've seen this movie before." sidney kept talking as Jamie followed her to the top of the stairs. "not this movie sidney."

"you really need some new material." sidney spoke before she shot at a door, making jamie flinch. "I got you here, didn't I?" the deep voice spoke.

"you might actually be the most derivative one of all, I mean Christ the same house?" sidney kept shooting random doors as jamie followed behind her. "Maybe so, but you forgot the first rule of surviving a stab movie, never answer the-"

"I'm bored." sidney put the phone in her pocket as both her and jamie could hear a faint "wait!" from the caller.

"ah!" richie screamed as sidney shot a door, shooting richie in his leg. "Prut your hands up!" sidney screamed at him, "what are you doing in there!" sidney kept her gun pointed at him. "h-hiding from murderers!" Richie stuttered.

"I told you to come out!"

"I'm not gonna come out! You're shooting everything!" Richie defended himself. "Holy shit it's ghostface!" Richie screamed as the masked figure charged at sidney and jamie.

"jamie move!" sidney screamed as she pushed jamie to the side, away from ghostface. "sidney!" jamie screamed as both sidney and ghostface when flying off the railing of the railing of the stairs.

"Richie! Get the gun!" sidney screamed as richie rushed down stairs, "kinda hard since you shot me in the leg." Richie scoffed as he was halfway down the stairs as jamie watched from the top of the stairs.

"here Richie, I got you." Sam pulled Richie behind her as she swooped in and got the gun. "Shoot him!" Sidney screamed. "Thank god you're okay!" richie smirked as he pulled out a knife, stabbing Sam in her side.

"cause I really, really wanted to be the one to kill you." richie looked Sam in her eyes as Jamie covered her mouth, not wanting to be next.

gabby speaks ! 🪩
OMGG, I haven't been on wattpad
in so long! sorry for making your wait
4-5 months for this short chap,
more coming soon!