Welcome to Easton Magic Academy!

Lemon sighed as she worriedly looked at Yoru peacefully slumbering on the bed. She was taken to the hospital wing by one of the professors. When she asked him, he mentioned that Yoru's sudden collapse could be related to the first examinee's final interview but didn't offer any more details when asked further. She can only sit next to the bed as the professor left to watch over the other examinees, and wait for Yoru as the antique clock at the other side of the room ticked by.

10 minutes has passed when Yoru finally showed signs of awakening.

"Ugh..." Yoru groaned, slightly opening her eyes and looking around, noticing Lemon's relieved face. "...What happened?" She asked Lemon, wincing as her chest ached. It felt like something very important was taken from her body and was only put back in just now. Luckily, the aching seems to disappear over time.

Lemon sniffed. "You fainted when the final interviews started. The professor said that you losing consciousness might be related to Mash."

Yoru frowned in confusion. "How could that be?" She stared outside the window, letting out a sigh of relief as she saw that the sun's is still bright up in the sky. It seems that she didn't stay passed out for too long. "How long was I knocked out?"

"Around 10 minutes."

"Oh...can you help me up?" Yoru smiled. She got up from the bed with the help of Lemon and stretched her whole body, letting out a yawn. "Thank you!" She smiled at Lemon who blushed in response.

"N-No! I should be the one thanking you!" Lemon bowed. "Even though I deceived you two, you two still ended up helping me even though I don't deserve it...!"

"Don't worry about it, that's what friends are for!"

"F-Friend...?" Lemon put a finger on her chin, nodding to herself. "I understand. Skipping straight to marriage is unwise... First, let's be friends, then lovers, then marriage!"

Yoru looked away and smacked her forehead.

THUD THUD THUD

They swiveled their head towards the sudden loud footsteps, the hospital wing's double doors trembled...

CRASH

...and was broken off its hinges.

Lemon's jaw dropped as one side of the door fell down while the other was held in the air. Mash's face popped out from behind the lifted door. Yoru cleared her throat, raising a brow at him. Mash averted his eyes, "I-I remembered to p-push the door." he stuttered.

"..." Yoru narrowed her eyes.

His pupils shook as sweat starts dripping down his face. "I-I really did..."

"H-How did he...break that? The door was made of silverio! It's one of the strongest magical metal!" Lemon whispered to herself incredulously.

"I'll fix it."

Yoru smiled, previously narrowed eyes softening. "Fine, its the doors' fault for not being strong enough. Can you let go of it already?" She said walking towards him as he nodded and placed the door beside the 'doorway'. Her eyes widened when she noticed his hands.

"Y-Your hands are bleeding!" She gently grasped his hands covered in blood, inadvertently getting some on hers as well. There was a hole right in the middle of both of his hands as if it was pierced by something and his right knuckle has traces of cuts on it. "What happened?!" She demanded, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the bed she just previously slept on.

Lemon stepped aside, trembling, as she looked at Mash's bloody hands. "S-Scary...!"

Mash stared at Yoru as she planted a hand on his chest and pushed, he obediently sat down. "Sorry for the stain, I'll wash it off later." She said.