Announcement...

Hey guys! I know that Skrael's Redemption isn't my story, but I've also lost the motivation (like our original author did, haha...) to continue this book. I understand that this is must be very disappointing for you all to hear, but my school life has just been so stressful with all the advanced classes I'm taking, my extracurriculars, and just taking care of myself in general (my room is currently a huge mess), so with Sirenheart's permission, I am giving away this book for someone else to continue. Please dm me or comment here if you wish to take over the writing of this book!

When I choose to give you the story, you will receive...
• The Google Docs containing what I have written up until now and the outline for the story
• The message that Sirenheart sent me outlining their wishes for the book

Again, I deeply apologize for the terrible news, but I also have my own original story that I am working on! (Title for that book is in my profile!) I know that quite a few of you like my writing style, so if you're interested, please stick around and give it a read! I have been planning the story out for a little over a year now, but there are still some major/minor changes being made to the plot and characters as well as a lot of worldbuilding that has yet to be done. It will be in the fantasy genre, and there is romance and a bit of action too! I also have a couple other stories in the early brainstorming stage, which may be published later once my thoughts on this first one are more finalized.

Thank you so much for reading Skrael's Redemption, and to all the people that commented on the story, you really did give me the motivation to continue writing and I love you all very deeply. But now, I want to step back and give myself one less thing to be on my mind in my busy life. This was a wonderful journey with you all, as short-lived as it was, and I do hope you stick around to read my works in the future. <3

Love you all!
Xai ❤️