Prologue

A soul was wandering in the void. It had been a long time since she had left her original body. The void was something unknown to her. It was difficult for her to move around and to know how much time had passed since she had entered there. But this little soul could do nothing but navigate in the dark.

{Where am I? I'm really dead}. he thought.

"Yes," a voice above him replied.

When the soul looked up, he saw a woman in the form of white smoke looking down at him. It would be enough to give him a heart attack if he were alive. But right now he could only remain silent.

"Who am I is a simple question. But you don't ask me, what does that mean... You are a very interesting soul indeed. I am Pana the goddess who cares for souls at all times and places. Nice to meet you." The woman announced.

The soul remained as silent as ever and thought of nothing. The goddess was always so disturbed in front of a soul so quiet. Didn't she care about being dead? It was quite unthinkable.

"Little soul... I don't know if you want me to, but I'm going to reincarnate you... After looking inside you, you lived an eventful life but always knew how to keep a good spirit even in bad times. You died of an accident, I feel sorry for you."

"Thank you... But then I will come back to the real world with my memory erased?"

"No, your world is too terrible for you. I'll make one of your biggest dreams come true. But be careful, I will reincarnate you in the body of a person with a horrible destiny. But it will be up to you to change it with the knowledge you have of the world."

"Uh huh, does that mean I can finally be reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail filled with incredible girls ??? FINALLY ????"

".... Maybe yes, maybe no. Anyway, in order to survive in this world, I'll still give you a bonus..." If one could see the woman's face it would be that of a distraught person considering the situation.

"Tokita Ohma's advance??? Or the kure removal??? I'LL TAKE IT ALL!"

"You're much more excited than before... I guess that's what reincarnation is all about... I don't know if it's better but I'll let you use all the techniques you've seen whether in fiction or reality as long as you can use it with your new human body."

"I see... I'm directly hoping to wake up in a perfect saiyen- bo..." He was stopped by Pana, taking him in her hand. She was tired of the fact that he was talking so much of thing like this. So she decided to throw him directly into his new world and body.

*****

It was finally time for this soul to wake up in his new body. The difference in morphology was strange, he struggled to walk, but the first thing he wanted to do was look at his mirror. The sun that penetrated the curtains was perfect to see his new appearance.

"BUT WHAT IS THIS BAD LUCK!" Shouted the young boy, he was not in a dream body of a saiyan, but in that of a character from one of his favorite webtoons. He was Park Jiho from Lookism. Suddenly all of Jiho's memories came back to him at that moment. There was nothing famous but he wasn't coming across anything he didn't know.

{Wait, that means... I'm before Lookism starts, or maybe even on the day itself... There's so much I can do!}

"JIHO! Wake up little chick, you need to go to school!" He was surprised by a female voice, it must have been Jiho's mother. It was true that he knew very little about them. Talking to them a bit would be nice. But right now he had to hurry to class.

{Jiho was really a model student. His bag is already packed. But since I can see without the glasses, I should change his look a bit}.

He put down his glasses on the bedside table and went to take a shower. Jiho's memory allowed him to know where the pieces were. After drying off, Jiho's model student haircut would disappear for messier hair. As for the uniform knowing that he was from the department for clothes, he will not put it on and preferred to take a different set.

To his parents, Jiho had a different look than normal, but to the man inside his body, he had only taken on Jiho's appearance after he leave prison

{Even though I look like her like this. I would never make the same mistakes as him. Before I die, I'd be friends with Daniel and everyone else. But I would also manage to lick Mary Kim's feet! Well I have to stop talking to myself, because I'm finally going to get to see the female characters of Lookism in real life. Zoe, Neko, Mary, Mira, and Crystal. I'll be right there}.

He finally left for school, without breakfast because he wanted to see what the girls looked like up close. Pana the goddess sighed and almost cried at such bullshit.