The Unstable Punk (01)

A few weeks later, a small group had already gathered around him. Well, "small" was more than a hundred high school students from different schools in Gangbuk that Jiho had beaten. He had gathered them in an old warehouse in Seoul to discuss. They lowered their eyes so as not to look at him too much, and one of them who seemed to be in charge of the troops spoke up.

"Jiho Hyung-nim. As you know very well, we are here because you beat us and put us under your command. But we can't forget the fact that we are under the orders of our respective high schools. You must know that the four top dogs of Gangbuk are the ones who run the city. The four top dogs of these will probably even try to attack our troops and even attack you in order to regain complete 'possession' of us."

"Blabla, you talk a lot, I have no fear of the fodder of ques- Uh, I mean the top dogs of these high schools. That's just what I want, i want them to come to me, especially the northern guys."

The one who was in charge of the troops didn't understand why Jiho wanted to do all this, but Jiho was sure of his decisions and what he was going to do. He had enough information at his disposal to move forward quietly. He had the troops disperse, it being the weekend, they had to have some fun anyway. But Jiho had other plans.

"But what are you going to do now boss? Fight again against the guys in Gangbuk?" Asked the leader of the troops.

"Ah, no. Not for the time being. I think I'll go to Gangseo to meet 'her'. I'll need some information for my future plans."

Jiho disappeared right after, as said, he would head to Gangseo. But what could interest him there...

****

The next day, Jiho was back at school. He didn't care too much about the timeline and the events that had to happen. But that didn't stop him from talking and eating with Daniel and Duke. Although he could feel Zack's gaze on him. The boxer was probably thinking about the fact that he had mentioned Johan. But Zack was not in Jiho's plans. On the other hand, he often checked on Eli Jang and how he was doing with his daughter. Jiho seemed to have big plans for him. He was also beginning to lose his true love for women, although he continued to look at some of them...

But as they say, evil doesn't stop after one day. Walking through the corridors, Jiho could see Vin Jin once again bothering poor Duke. Vasco and Daniel also saw him and seemed to be already going to help Duke, but Jiho got there faster and put a right on the pseudo rapper.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch him?" Jiho asked.

"I was waiting for you little punk, I should have started with that. I should have started by smashing your face to shut you up first."

The rapper laughed, Vasco and the Burn Knuckle started to move towards the stage to stop Vin Jin before he hit Jiho. Under normal circumstances Jiho would have had no chance and could only pray that he would spare him. But the physical advancement he had in recent days allowed him more.

So without him being able to react quickly enough. Vin Jin was in Jiho's area.

CQC + Kyokushin Karate

"Direct punch sequence."