The Unstable Punk (02)

After class, Jiho had already warned Hansu that he wasn't coming. He also called his men, in case any trouble with the north was about to break out. He wasn't all that surprised to end up with only a dozen of them, when there had originally been much more. Some of them were afraid of the North's power, and that made sense. Fei, the man in charge of the troops, was there to share his fears with Jiho as they walked.

"The north is dangerous. Although the God Dog control the region, they're still a very great power though."

"I'm more powerful, at least with my information. Whoever I'm trying to bait will come. I'm sure of it." Replied the reincarnate.

Jiho was excited, he had read Questim and knew Ko Hajun's basic strength. Maybe now he'd be more powerful. But that didn't scare him, he wasn't the same man who'd been so easily humiliated by Johan Seong.

"Even if you're stronger boss, the morale of our guys isn't really that. Many have fled because they don't want trouble with the north, and those who remain aren't as strong as that."

"Stop worrying Fei, it's only a ride. A health walk, as they say. If you don't have the balls to fight, you can just walk away like the others." Jiho's answer was blunt, the real Jiho would surely have said it too after a while. But Fei didn't leave his side. This was exactly what Jiho wanted, he didn't want the mentally weak, he wanted the strong.

"They're here!" shouted a young high-school student. A whole pack was coming up behind him.

 The numbers were incomparable. It was quick for Jiho; the north had already found him without any trouble. But the most interesting was the leader. A cigarette in his mouth and a look that showed no mercy. This was the famous Ko Hajun that Jiho had in front of him.

Faced with this look of disdain, Jiho could only smile.

At north hq. Daniel number 2 was pacing around a rather large room. On the sofa a hooded man was drinking a can of juice. Daniel hesitated, but finally asked the man a question.

"Why did you send Ko Hajun there? Even someone outside the top 10 would have been good enough for this guy. I think you're overestimating him a bit."

"This guy... You don't know him, and I don't know him either. That's why I want to be sure of what's going to happen. It sounds like you're afraid for Hajun, but all you have to do is listen to my orders as usual Daniel."

Daniel sighed, he couldn't answer his boss badly or try to contradict him. He remained silent for a moment before leaving the room and saying. "Even sending our lackeys would have been enough... I understand you less and less. But hey, Hajun's sure to win."

The hooded man rose from the sofa before looking out of the room's window. He laughed. "I wonder if Hajun can manage to beat a reincarnate. In any case, he'll surely come back to us with some interesting things."

****

They were about to start. The northern members stood back to make way for Hajun. But Fei stepped forward to strike one of them. He wasn't about to let Jiho do all the work.