G-Hole (4)

Jiho train like Vasco in the morning, with Hansoo in the afternoon. And finally he would train his kicks in the evening. His schedule was perfect according to him, he counted on it to increase his power and control of his body. But he should not forget the relationships he had to create.A few days later, he finally decided to talk to Daniel Park. But it was not the perfect day, it was the day that Daniel met Duke and that Jiho had not thought of.

But seeing the young man with tinted glasses, kicking one of his favorite characters, he had to intervene.

"Who are you?" Vin Jin asked as Jiho blocked him from kicking Duke.

"A fan of yours, who wouldn't be a fan after all of Vin Jin the master of Cheonliang!"

Vin Jin was starting to blush and smile. He liked what he heard after all in J-High not many people showed him real respect.

"Ah yes, I'm that famous ahahah. How nice it is to finally have someone who respects me." Vin Jin continued to smile, but Jiho moved closer to his ear to say a few words wanting to control him.

"It's also pretty well known that you killed one of your friends. And also what's underneath those tinted glasses. You know your 'PO-LY-CO-RIA'." He whispered this to him with a smile, Vin jin stepped back with a shocked and troubled face. He wondered who dared to spill the beans and especially why Jiho was telling him all this.

"What do you want from me... You better not spread this around." He replied. But Jiho laughed. He whispered some more things to him.

"I wouldn't tell anyone if you stopped bothering Duke and the others! I got it all from that good old Mr Pesticide! So now you can go."

Vin had a hard time knowing what to do. But he would just leave in silence with his two friends from the music department. As for Duke, he could see Jiho reaching out to him. It had been a long time since they had spoken. Because of the new look, he thought Jiho had changed for the worse but he was reassured by what he said.

"Don't give up Duke, even if the world is against you, think of those who are with you. That's the best way for you to move forward. You're kind of my idol really..."

"Jiho..." Duke was very shocked, but he had to pull himself together, he grabbed Jiho's hand to get up and then his eyes met Daniel's.

{He is really like me... But he has people who can help and encourage him. Maybe I should invite him to eat with me. Just like his friend...} Daniel thought. He was surprised by what Jiho had just done. For him because of his look he was as big a troublemaker as the others. But he still decided to invite them to eat with him. What the two accepted by smiling.

But in the background, other people observing the scene wondered about Jiho.

{First he tells me about Johan, and now he manages to scare Vin Jin away. He's clearly not the same person as before, it's strange...} Zack Lee thought.

{This little guy, I was watching him from afar, he became the bullied who confronts his bully in a very short time. He reminds me of Vasco... Maybe I should keep an eye on him in case he takes the bad path}. Jace Park thought.