𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧;

Hey welcome my comrads on this journey to another vertex, though a world I've made up, a book sitting in my to do list for ages has finally seen its dawn.

< m!preg >

Welcome to another punz harem, in a whole new au I never did, fansty royalty. In this world there are 4 clarifications  known.

The airrico, mostly seen in the sky's or high in the trees, comely seen in the royal family, it's also rare to be.
Some breeds known to be; dragons, seryths, angels of all kinds, demons(though mostly as a dragons gaurd.), goual.

The midlyths, known to swing for the trees, and stay in there dusty areas, and try to be out of sight if possible, this is the class for the mostly servents or well of pepole or useful ones to the kingdom. Or heralds.
Some breeds comply in this group, fairies, imps, elfs.

The landfers, the lowest downz but mostly known for stealth, stamina and being really sneaky, they can and have been known as theifs commonly, or make great pets to some.
Commonly known breeds; werewolves, unicorns, keelpi, centars, sphinxs.

And lastly, the undergrotts, theses are known to be really  fishy and to intense some with there natural bueaty and to be tricky expicly when they use there adorbtly human like form, these ones are bottom feaders who get rich on what pepole loose in there part of land, they take 'finders keepers' litterly.
Commly known breeds for this are, mermaid/mans, sirens, lockness moster, sea moster.

-
The harem;

- dream

- Karl

- Quackity

- Wilbur

- sapnap

- fundy

- illumia

-

There breeds;
(All random gen)

dream - midlyths, elf

Karl - arrico, angel

Quackity  - arrico, vampire

Wilbur - landfurs, sphinx

sapnap - landfurs, winged wolf[demon]

fundy - landfurs, fox/fish

illumia - lanfers, wolf
-

That's all you really need to know for the land of fantasia, enjoy a mystical ride!

Warning: slight incest??, homophobic