𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 - shit

Punz
-
I'm back with my mate and our pup, our rest of lovers and I had to be found ur kidding me.

Juniper came to me hugging my leg, "daddy... ur not being taken again?"

My poor pup finally has me, and I can tell she's closed to crying, "not if daddy can do anything to stop it."

"Punz you are to marry me. I can fix this and we could make a better kid then that homewrecker" meixe said asking all model like, "we wore sapposed to be from birth"

"News to me. I never was into females" I shrugged turning to karl and kissed him, "this angels more attractive then u."

She was pissed, "Karl  how dare you mother said he was mine! So he's mine"

"You can't contorl who he wants himself in" sapnal said, "clearly it was me, that pup was his idea he wanted to marry me pregnant  with his pup. But you idiots made him miss every key moment"

Juniper clung onto me... she didn't want her daddy gone again  I wasn't gonna let them take me.

meixe screamed with a seryth cried, "the grotto woman are sapposed to marry the princes"

"Well I already made my family" I said, "you can't accept it. I'm running from royalty if I can't have these men the royal life isn't for me"

"Luke I didn't raise you to be a playboy. To fuck around with you're royal gaurds get them pregnant. I got rid of nick bc u wore all obbesed with uim" mother said, "u always wanted him even when ur fenice was there"

My blood boiled. "I'm sorry?" I paused, "I was raised to be a good lover to whom I loved"

"Yeah mawh" meixe said, "and uve been lackuster"

"I was depressed when I lost nick and u made it worst" I growled, "find a diffrent prince I'm not giveing u my kids"

Karl paused, "he's gay and it's the truth. And you need to accept it"

"A arranged marriage cannot be canceled punz must marry my daughter" her mother said.

"I rather kill myself" I growl picking up my princess, "hey sweetie"

Juniper was clung onto me, "hey daddy!" She nuzzled me.

"I have a sweetheart of a daughter I have to raise, with my mates" I say, "now if you'd fuck off that would be nice"

"Punz." Mother hissed, "u put that mistake down and come please ur fenice"

"My pup is no mistake" I and sapnap growl, "ur the mistake."

"Excuse me? U don't get to be a dick yo the girl we raised" Dream growled, his eyes glowing as the forest animals came and attacked them, "she is as much as our kid as punzs. And u can fuck off!"

"He wasn't sapposed to make a kid eith anyone but me!" meixe hissed.

"Well I fell for and yearned for someone else. So suck it" I growled, flew up holding my little one sapnap knows where I'm taking her.

Mars tower.

"Punz get back here' mother flew after me, but lost me quickly.