𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 - reunited

Sapnap
-
Watching the TV, for years my ears and tail stayed down, it worried my group I'm run abt with.

"Sapnap what happend, you have never had ur ears or tail  up senice we met" Dream said jumping over to sit by me.

He's a elf, a abosutle bueaiful  one he reminds me alot of he wears typicl clothes jeans and a shirt with a mesh cape.

I look to him, "me and my mate wore separated. I was once his right hand man"

"Well who is ur mate I'm sure we can get you back together" Karl said petting my head.

"Unlikely" I said showing my marking.

"Youre the princes..?" Illumia said, "Prince punzs? Like the one we all simps for"

"Yeah... I was part of the royal gaurd" I mutter as my ears cought something on the tv.

/prince punz of neverland has runaway the day he was to wed, if find please return  him/

My ears perked and tail wagged, "punz^^"

They'd smile, "you must be really close"

Sapnap hummed, "well u know that pup yall found me with lil juniper?"

"The one bad took?" Fundy asked.

"Yeah.. she's punzs pup" I looked down. "I was tooken when I was found pregnant by the prince I never got to tell him"

"Well let's go find him before someone else does" Dream said.

I bolted our quickly went off to find my mate by scent, I could hear my friends nearby.

"Punzie?" I called out.

"Punzie?"

I repateadrd that slot panting soon I felt a hand on my sholder looking to see Wilbur.

"Ur panting to much love." Wilbur said.

I looked at him with a growl I then darted agin.

"And there he goes" Karl said, "ila ur up"

I couldn't hear many feet behind me me but illuima was hot on my trail til I ran to someone.

"I'm so so-" I said.

"You need to watch where you're going sapnap" quackity scolded.

I sniffed him and the blond looked at me we paused for a moment.

"Isn't it my little pup" punz said kissing NY nose my tail wagging.

"Mhm" I giggle clinging to him.

He held me as he stood up, "who are these pepole?"

"We're known as the outcasts. I'm dream from nevromorth" Dream Said.

"Illumia from the froest" illumia said.

"Karl from the grotto. Well they booted me when I was found male" Karl Said.

"Quackity of bloodhill" quackity said.

"Wilbur of furvil" Wilbur Saif.

"Fundy of furvil" fundy said

"The names punz, I see yall took care of my puppy for me?" Punz joked as I nuzzle  his neck.

"He was tossed into the exlie lands so we took him under our wing" Karl joked giggling.

"I'm glad he's not alone in the forest it saddens me my family separated me and him tho" punz said, "and the fact so many of you are left here ro fend for urself"

"We're used to it, ur welcomed to come home and hang with us. Clearly nick likes u" Dream chuckled.

As we headed back.
-
Oop