𝘚𝘪𝘹 - some relazation

Punz
-
Well I've met my daughter I never knew I had she looks idical to me and sapnap. She right now was running abt the cabin while I watched her, sapnap snuggled aginst me he's still the most domint alpha I've ever known.

"So.. whyd sapnap as a alpha carry her" Dream asked.

"We wore talking abt having a kid, and we switched a few times he mentioned he could have them so... he offered to carry our pups" I explined, "we wore planning to tell  my mom abt us when we wore enaged and he was pregnant."

"You had it all planned out?" Karl asked shocked.

"Yeah I fully intended on marring sapnap I also figured my mother wouldn't be happy" I say.

"Why would that be?" Quackity asked, "u wore happy shouldn't that be all that matters? To a mother"

"You would  think, but she was so in her head that punz was to be Maxines that she'd rid anyone in the way to froce them together" sapnap said, "I snaped when she said they wedding would be after punz turns 18. Witch was a few years."

"What you mean snaped" I asked.

"A wolf can be very territorial  of who the persive as there mate" illumia said, "so he probably  herd ur mother say that and his wolf mind went to denfend his mate"

My tail swayed a tiny bit as I kissed my good boys ear, "is that what happend baby"

"Yeah but she also saw mw like 8 minutes later puking  my guts out when I found out I was carrying the lil rowdy pup." Sapnap said, "I begged jer to let me stay, let me have a happy family"

I was now even more pissed with my mother, she took my pregnant mate from me, I missed the birth I missed her frist word and steps I missed everything.. got I feel like a deadbeat rn.

"Punz ur not a dead beat" Dream said, "its not ur fault ur only living parent is a cunt"

I nodded, "I missed praticlly every important moment of her young years"

"Yet her frist word was still dada" Wilbur said, "she really liked dream"

"Well when she was born dream was right there, and so I guess she thought it was her dad" sapnap Saif, "tho as she got older and when she was asking abt u punz I did say he looks alot like dream, with crystal blue eyes, that sometimes are a pretty voilet that's a dragon"

I smiled abit looking to dream, I am happy she had these boys, "so u all helped my pup with our lil puppy"

"Well sapnap didn't really handle it well at frist, he'd cry and cry holding the only thing he had of u" Quackity  said, "she did mostly grow with bad"

I snarl, "who the fuck is bad"

"My father. I was unstable at frist.. dealing with being seperated from my mate, and brithing my pup without him there killed my wolf inside" sapnap sighed, "I loved her with everything but at frist holding her with her blond hair killed me"
-
Oh dear.