𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 - wont happen

Dream
-
I paused and blinked abit, how could they  be so lucky to get eachother but be so unlucky.. I feel for them but we all knew the royal gaurd  will be looking around to take punz.

"Hate to break the cute moment" I perked up, "but what are we to do when you royal gaurd arrive"

"They can try to froce me to go back but they know well, due to my new assiend perosnal gaurd witch probaly would come" punz said nipping his lip, "I would run off to find nick, or as I said my little cuddly puppy. I was crying nightly when he was tooken"

"I honstly  became a asshole, a broken one. They tried to set me up with meixe when they took sapnal just 5 weeks after and I don't think anyone could of seen what happen happening" punz said looking off.

"Whatcha do?" Karl asked brushing through his wings. "If we didn't hear about it it couldn't of been that pressing"

"You don't understand mateships do you?' Mar said, "its honstly pittyful"

"What you mean it bounds there bodies togather. What more are we missing?" Fundy asked a ear flick given.

"A mate separated from another forcefully, will make the alpha, or well Dom go stircrazy the longer one is separated the deeper he goes internally" Mar explied, "so by five weeks he went freal, on what pursumed to be why he didn't have his mate, or the love of his life persay"

"Hint why I had to put claming shit in sapnap for along time so he wouldn't run off and get himself killed" she added.

"Killed what you mean killed?" Punz said in a panicked way.

"Wolves will go back to there mates, and him weaker due to pregnancy, even with the added strength to protect the young  in him he wouldn't of been able to beat all the royal gaurd to get to u" illumia explined, "a omgea, or undom mate will senice the Dom side is loosing it and run to please them even if they or there body is harmed"

"Saps the most top enegery alpha I ever met tho" punz said confused.

"We both are switches love, but in my pregnant  brain my wolf was acting more of a sub then a Dom, craving ur warmth knowing its the best for what was the unborn pup" sapnap said, "or simple terms, my body and everything wanted u, but it wasn't safe"

Punz nodded as juniper crawled up and joined her parents snuggles.

"Hey sweetie need somethin?" Punz asked looking to his daughter.

"Nu uh cuddles" juniper giggled.

"She's addicted to cuddles like her momma" Mar snickered, "but either  way I'll do everything to not let the gaurd here.'

"Auntie be safe' juniper said.

"Auntie is one of the strongest here honey" Karl said, "she's like - what the hell even are u"

"A cross breed" Mar said giggling turning as he long ass black and purple fluffy cat tail smacked him.

"Typical mar." Quackity luaghed.
-
Oml