Regret Chapter 1

Jennie the President of Kim Corporation is well known at her beauty, intelligence, power and money. Many of the young ladies in the Capital used to envy her because everything that they could wish for is with her. She could have what ever she wants houses, cars, cosmetics, jewelry, bags, shoes everything you could imagine.

She take over the company when she's 20 years old because she wants her parents to rest and travel the world together while there still young so Jennie decided to take care of the company after she graduated from college.

Kim Corporation

Jennie is doing some paper works at her office when her phone rang

OTP..
Hello dad Jennie said.

Hello princess how are you? Are busy with work Jennie's dad asked her.

No dad why is there a problem why did you call? Jennie said while doing her paperwork on the table

Ohh nothing princess me and your mom just want to invite you and your wife to dinner because it's been a long time since I last saw the both of you he said..

Jennie stop what she's doing when he heard her dad said.

Umm.... Ahh yeah.. yeah... I.. I'll call and asked Lisa if she's free then I call you back okay Jennie said while stuttering.

Okay.. Call me back okay I'll wait for you.. Love you princess he said on the phone.

Ummm.... Love you too dad bye....

*End of phone call*

Jennie sighed look at her phone and dial Lisa's number.

*Lisa's work place*

Lisa is busy doing her work at the cashier when her phone lit up and saw Jennie is calling her she pick up her phone and go to her friend suelgi and said suel can you stay here at the cashier  for a minute I will just take this call

Lisa is busy doing her work at the cashier when her phone lit up and saw Jennie is calling her she pick up her phone and go to her friend suelgi and said suel can you stay here at the cashier for a minute I will just take this call.

Suelgi said sure and Lisa go to the comfort room to answer Jennie's phone call.

*CR*

Hello nini why did you call is there a problem Lisa said in worried tone because Jennie is only calling her if there's a problem

No ummm... Dad said he wants to have a dinner with us so I called to asked if your free Jennie said

Yes nini I'm free I'm always free for you Lisa sincerely said to Jennie

Umm.. Okay bye and hung up the phone.

Lisa look at her phone and sighed.