Regret Chapter 7

Days have past and jennie and Kai continue to hangout with each other"Kai always invited jennie to have lunch or dinner with him. He even send food in Jennie's office if he know that she's busy. Jennie feels really happy talking and hanging out with him it was great to have someone that care for her.

Inside there house there's Jennie sitting in the living room busy on her phone while lisa is preparing dinner. She always does this prepare a breakfast and dinner for the two of them even though Jennie rarely eat the food that she prepared. Her morning routine is wake up in the morning and prepare breakfast for Jennie clean the house take a shower and get ready for school after school she will go to her part time job at the cafe.

When she's done with her shift she'll go to buy a dinner for the both of them. She will go home and prepare the food then she will wait for Jennie to come back. In the weekend she will do the laundry clean the whole third story house because Jennie doesn't want a messy and dirty house, and she don't want anyone to know that she is already married that's why lisa is doing all the chores in the house. Lisa is okay with that because she thinks that Jennie is right with her current situation right now she's just a graduating working student if anyone know that she's married with Jennie others might think that she just doing all of this because of money. And her wife is a CEO of a big company she doesn't want to embarrass her wife. She doesn't want to ruin her wife's reputation that she build for years. Lisa know that Jennie value her reputation to much and she just doesn't want her work that she's been creating will go waste because of her and Lisa understand that.

The day that they got married Lisa promise to herself that she will treat Jennie well, take care of her, protect her, and love her unconditionally, because Jennie is her wife now her only family she will do everything that Jennie asked her to do just make her happy.

Lisa is done cooking the food and arranging it on the table.

She look at Jennie"Nini dinner is ready it's time to eat she said smiling "

Mmmm.... Jennie hummed still looking at her phone "

Nini look I cook all of your favorite because it's hard for you to have a day off and eat dinner with me so I make it extra special"Lisa said looking at Jennie happily because she's happy that Jennie have time to accompany her to dinner "

Jennie phone ring and she answered it"hello Kai what the matter asked her"

Umm..nothing I just want to invite you to dinner because I'll be going to a business trip and it will take long so I want to have a meal with you if you're free "said Kai on the phone"

Jennie look at the food in the table and Lisa who's looking at her and said "yeah sure text me the address and I'll see you there"

Really that's great okay then ill wait for you, thank you Jennie " said Kai sincerely"

Umm.. Jennie hung up the phone and look at Lisa apologeticaly and said"Lisa I'm sorry I have an emergency at the company I need to go there immediately I've no time to eat with you I'm really sorry "

Lisa look worriedly at her" it's fine nini don't worry about the food I will handle it. Did something happen in the company do you want me to drive you there?

No I can manage just continue eating and don't wait for me I might go home late "said Jennie and take her car keys and purse"

Okay nini take care and be careful on the road said Lisa.

Lisa look at the car driving far away and sighed she look at the table full of Jennie's favourite food "I thought I finally have a chance to have a dinner with you nini, I wish to have a peaceful dinner with you but why is it so hard " Lisa tears fell "I just want to have someone to acompany me while eating, I just want to have someone to talk to " she sobbed"I just don't want to eat alone all my life I've no one. I just want to eat with someone that I can share my days with "Lisa's tears continue fell" I'm tired of being alone.

____________

Author's note*

I don't think I can continue this story with full english chapter! Comment your thoughts if you'll want me to continue this story? But I'll tell you now the next chapter will be taglish. That's all thank you have a nice day😘😘😘