SPOILER ALERT🚨🚨🚨

I'm..... Sorry nini I didn't mean to do that.. I don't know that this will happen I just want to help you Lisa said panicking because of what happened.

Sorry.... Your sorry won't change anything Lisa you ruin my life, my reputation, my career that I built for years Jennie shouted at her.

Since you came into our lives everything turn into a mess if my dad didn't pity you back then I wouldn't be her with you, if you didn't come into our lives then I would be married now to kai the man I love build a family with him but no.....here I am feeling fucking frustrated because you just ruined everything I have Lisa... I hate you... I'm fucking disgusted by you... I dispiese you lisa Jennie said angrily.

Lisa got stunned of what she hear from Jennie her tears fell like rain. She can't believe that after everything she's done for her this is all she will receive in return.

Jennie look at Lisa while there's a disgust in her eyes "do you still believe that I will love you lisa, are you still hoping that one day I will love you and a couple with you..... ANSWER ME she shouted.

She slightly step back because of Jennie's shout" I...I....she stuttered"I'm sorry nini I didn't know that you feel that way "she sobbed and kneel  down in front of Jennie.

I didn't know that you feel sofocated nini... " she sobbed "I didn't know that you feel disgusted by me I just want you to feel my love for you in my own way....because I want you to give me a chance....because I don't want to lose you nini...

Lisa look at Jennie tears flowing into her eyes" you're all I have... Your the only family I have nini... I'm just scared to lose you....

I'M SCARED OF BEING ALONE AGAIN.... I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHING.....lisa said

____________________
This is not the real chapter but this a spoiler  I hope you enjoy it hehehe....

Okay so majority wins itutuloy ko tong story na to ng english Kaya pag pasensyahan nyo na kung mali and mga grammar ko kayo may gusto nyan ehh...

Para kayong hindi nag grade two.....

Hehehe....