Regret Chapter 4

Kim corporation

Jennie's POV

Here I am in the conference room of Kim corporation waiting for my new investor the CEO of Sky group and I'm super excited, nervous because that's the mysterious CEO that I'm ganna meet. While I was nervously waiting I heard my secretary knock on the door.

President kim the CEO of Sky group is here , she said.

Okay let them come in I said, I'm super nervous right now this is the time that I've been waiting for the past weeks, there's no turning back Jennie I encourage myself.

The conference door open and there's two men walked in, one is wearing a black suit and carrying some documents in his hand and the other one is a very good looking man wearing a red tang suit with a pleasant smile in his face.

Hello you must be President Kim of Kim corporation I'm sorry were a little bit late I'm secretary lee of Sky group and this our CEO Mr. Kim Jong in said while offering a hand shake to Jennie.

Hello president kim I'm the CEO of sky group Kim Jongin nice to meet you offering a hand shake while looking at Jennie's eyes like it was the best view in the world

Oohh umm..nice to m-meet you Mr. Kim, I'm Jennie accept the hand shake nervously, god I'm so nervous I can't believe that I meet the person every businessman wants to meet.

Shall we start the meeting he said while still looking at me."Yeah yeah let's start I've been preparing for this day and I promise you Mr. Kim you will not be disappointed. Okay then I'm expecting high from you miss Kim he said while smiling at me and sat the chair.

I started to explaining to them the proposal that I make, the projects that we will make and the profit that we will gain in this collaboration.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile Lisa is busy with her work, she's in the coffee shop doing her shift taking customers orders. Hello ma'am good afternoon may I take your order she asked while smiling. Umm... One iced coffee and one chocolate muffin thank you, customer said, okay ma'am coming right up she said and prepare the customer order.

While Lisa is busy preparing an order her coworker/friend Suelgi come to her and said hey Lisa someone is looking for you," huh what do you mean Suelgi,"I said someone is looking for you there in table three the blonde girl, Suelgi said while pointing at the girl.

I don't think I know her suel maybe your just mistaken Lisa said,"No I'm not I'm really sure she's looking for you she even know your name suel said,"Lisa look at the girl and think.... Wait I think she looks like someone I know but that's impossible she already migrate in states since she got adapted,"You know what why don't you talk to her maybe she's the one your talking about, don't worry over the cashier while you talk to her go Suelgi said while pushing Lisa to go.

Lisa took off her apron and go to the table of the blonde girl. Ummm..miss are you looking for me my umm..coworker said your looking for Lalisa Manobal, it's me do I know you."

The blonde girl smiled looking at Lisa and said Lily.... You... You don't remember me.... Its me chaeng I miss you... Stood up and hug Lisa tightly while sobbing.

Its me chaeng I'm sorry it took me so long to come back I promise I won't leave you again said while hugging Lisa tightly