Chapter 1

Author POV

Udaipur

A girl in her mid-twenties was sitting in her room lost in her thoughts. She was depressed because of her dadu death. She was our sweet Avni. She love her dadu the most.

Suddenly a women in her fifties come in her room and said "My child please talk to us. I know you are sad because of your grandpa death but you have not eaten anything properly eat something." the women was none other than our Avni mother Rekha Maheshwari wife of the richest business man in udaipur.

"No ma I am not hungry."said Avni to her mother "But baccha you will fell sick you have not eaten anything." Rekha said to her daughter with concern. "Please ma I don't want to talk. Leave me alone for sometime."

"Okay"said Rekha to Avni while caring her head and left her daughter room not before sighing.

As Rekha left her room she burst in tears while remembering her dadu.

Downstairs

As Rekha come downstairs her elder son rush to her and asked "Me how is chiku,did she eat anything. Is she still not talking."Avni overprotective brother Rahul Maheshwari.

"No Rahul she is still not talking nor she have eaten anything. I'm worried that she might fall sick because of it. " Rekha said to her son

Just then a men in his sixties come and said "where is my princess " that men was our Avni father Mr Ranvijay Maheshwari.

"She is in her room now only you can handle her"Rekha said to her husband  who just nodded his head and go upstairs to meet and talk to his princess.

He slowly opened the door of Avni room and come inside sat beside her.

Avni POV

I was sitting in my room silently after crying and washing my face but still my face look pale and eyes swollen.

Then suddenly the door of my room opened and papa come in and sat beside me and said. "Princess would you not talk to your papa hmm" papa said lovely to me.

I said "Nothing papa I was not feeling good that's why"

'I am in no mood to talk to anyone why any one is not understanding. Leave me alone.' I thought in my mind

Papa said "Oh any pain somewhere"

"No papa just minor headache" I said to him to console him that I am fine but actually it's not minor headache but major headache my head is killing me.

"Then why are you not eating anything properly hmm. Eat something for me. Okay not for me but for your dadu please." papa said with concern visible in his eyes.

"No papa don't say this. Okay I will eat and talk but don't say like that. " I said. Now I am feeling really bad that I made everyone so worried for me.

"Good that's like my princess but I didn't get to hear you famous line" papa said and I silently frowned

Then he said "Aree you always say no that jo hoga mahadev dekh le ge." I smiled a little bit well that's not wrong

'Such mein jo hoga mahadev dekh le ge.' I thought in my mind

After the little conversation I had with papa we both decided to go downstairs in living room where my Ma and bhai is sitting while coming downstairs papa said that he wants to say something important but not now.
Maybe about business struggling my thoughts we reach downstairs

As we reach downstairs ma and business rush towards us and bhai took me in a bone crushing hug and said "chiku are you fine"

Ahh I hate that nick name I'm not a kid.

"I'm fine bhai and don't call from this nickname I'm not a kid for god sake I'm a 25 grown up women" I said while making a angry face but it come out to a funny one because bhai start laughing and ma papa is smiling huh.
No one is taking me seriously.

While we were talking we heard a loud noise coming from kitchen without thinking anything we rush towards the kitchen.

When we reach there Adya full of flour from head to toe and Nisha bhabhi was controlling her laugh.
After seeing her we were trying to control our laugh but at last we all burst in laughter

The house in which few minutes ago was only silence is now full of laughter.

Adya just made a crying face and said "You all are so bad I was just trying to make you all mood good that's why I was making di favourite food."aww my cute little sissy. 

"You were making food but why do you want kill us huh don't you feel shame hmm at least think that I and nisha is only one year married Avni is not even married yet and ma papa Chi Chi shame on you Adya." Bhai said making us laugh and Adya cry.

"Okay everyone stop now or Adya baby how did the flour container fall and you get flour all over you."Ma asked and we all nodded our in curiosity except bhabhi and ma

"Actually I was trying to make di favourite food but I don't know how to cook so I asked bhabhi to help me and then we start cooking bhabhi asked for flour I was trying to take it but because of it's heavy weight it slipped from my hand and this all happened."Adya said while lowing her graze because of the glare ma was shutting her and others just chuckled at her.

"But bacche you could have used the stool na" papa said trying distract ma from Adya but ma is not going to get distracted because if someone mess with her kitchen she is not going that person not even papa and now that person is Adya.

"I could not find the stool" Adya said still lowing her graze. Ma just sighed but then chuckled looking at Adya face not only her but we chuckled because she was looking so cute.

"Okay so the matter is sorted one problem is still left. " I said and everyone look at me confused "Areee food it's already dinner time and I'm hungry what we will do the kitchen is all messed up and to clean it will at least take 2 hours"

Ma then look at the clock and said "Yeah it's already dinner time what we should do"

"Ma we can order the food from outside."Bhai said while taking out his  phone from his pant pocket to which ma only nodded her head.

After about 30-40 minutes the food get delivered then we all have it will chit-chatting and go to our respective room

Oh I forget to introduce myself I am Avni Maheshwari I did business studies and now I'm MD in my father's company I'm turned 25.

OK OK now stop and go to sleep or you will get dark circles and then you will look like a witch. —Author

Hope you like the chapter It is my first book please support me and no hate. I know it was boring. There are some grammer mistakes and please vote and comment

Your Author