Chapter 2

Author POV

Jaipur

A young handsome hunk at his late twenties was sleeping peacefully and that was our hero MR ADITYA SINGH RATHORE the Business tycoon people CEO of Rathore&Sons. People often call him ruthless, arrogant, cold but after seeing him sleeping so peacefully

No one will believe he is the same Aditya Singh Rathore who scare and make nervous just by his eyes his green sea eyes which are deep like ocean like anyone would drool over them

Sorry your author is drooling over the male lead🌝 but what can she when he is this hot🤒🔥
OK back to the chapter

He was sleeping when a women in her early sixties and sat beside his head and start caring his head. Feeling a hand caring his head Aditya start to move and said "Good morning Ma" yess the women was Aditya mother Prachi Singh Rathore former queen of Jaipur.

"Good morning Adi come on get up and go to gym I am making your protein shake till then." Prachi said.
"Okay" said while going towards his personal gym where only he and his family men was allowed to come. It's not like women are not allowed they just don't like going to gym.

After hitting the gym for almost 2 hours he goes to his bathroom to freshen up after getting ready for work he goes down for breakfast

Aditya POV

Hii everyone I'm ADITYA SINGH RATHORE The CEO of Rathore&Sons
and also the hukum of Jaipur at the age of 25 I am handling the company and also become the king of Jaipur. I even have a huge identity in underworld that's all of my introduction because I need to go downstairs to have my breakfast or else my mother is gonna be angry and I don't like it when she is angry with me.

As I reach downstairs my siblings as usual was arguing about something but when me they all keep quiet and sat in there respective seats and I go towards the elders and touch there feet to take blessing and everyone blessed me with long life, success and Maa sa, Dadi sa, Chachi sa said "Get married and make us see our grandchild/greatgrandchild face soon"
I just rolled my eyes and sat on my respective seats and said everyone to start having the food.

After breakfast I was about to leave but Babasa stop me and said "Aditya come home early today we elder need to talk about something to you"with a serious look which make me nervous behind him my siblings was having a teasing smirk in there faces.

Something is definitely fissy I just nodded my head and left the mansion and start going toward my car while my security guard following me around the driver opened the gate and I sit inside the driver come and start driving toward the company which is standing proudly because of Dada sa and baba sa hard work and I am never in my life going to make them feel disappointed on me.

I started to toward the entrance as everyone start to bow and wishing me good morning but I being a cold person didn't even nod to them start to go toward my cabin. In my way I meet my PA Aman Gupta his family is serving us from three decades first his grandfather helped Dada sa then his father was PA to baba sa and now he is My PA he is good at doing his during his professional he is my PA but after work time he is my bestfriend We know each other since we were in diapers well there is one more person who is my best friend but I will tell you about him later.

Aman started to tell me about today schedule I tell him that I need to go home after 6 am so to cancel all the meeting after 6 am usually I go to home after 10 but today baba sa asked me to come home early so yeah.

I tell Aman to get me a black coffee till then I start to read some important files after 10 minutes he came back with my coffee and goes to do his work not before bowing infront of me.

I again started to read  important files
and after some time Aman again come in I raised my one eyebrow and he said "Sir the European are here the meeting while start in half an hour " I frowned and said "But it just been half hour till I come"

"No sir actually it's been 2 hours till you come"said Aman I frowned and looked at the clock indeed it been 2 hours I look at him and said "OK then prepare for the meeting and inform me when they come" "OK sir" said Aman and leave to prepare for the meeting and do other work

Rest of the day just went in working,meeting about 5:45 I wrapped up all the work leave for the mansion

As I entered the mansion my whole family was sitting there elders was sitting and talking something about serious and youngster was listening to them and smirk about something while looking at each other.

When suddenly maa sa take my name "Adi you came good go and get freshen up then we will have our dinner after that we need to talk to you remember hmm" maa sa said "OK maa sa " I said and start going toward my room but the look my siblings was giving me did not gone unnoticed by me.

Hehe you don't know Aditya what they are going to talk"smirk" - Your lovely Author👁👄👁

After getting freshen up I come downstairs to have my dinner my whole family was waiting for me and talking something serious again I don't know what is so serious.

I sit in my chair everyone keep quiet and started to have their dinner after dinner we all come in living room and sat down for like 10 minutes no one said anything OK now I am getting frustrated and irritated and finally I said "Okay guys say something you all were saying that you want to talk to me about something serious now sayy" dada sa sighed and said while looking at me "Actually young man we found a girl for you and want you to get married" "WHAT" I said loudly with widened eyes

Hey everyone I know I am late actually I was gone for a family function that's why I couldn't update but here is the next chapter tell me if like it or find boring I will try to improve please vote and comment will try to update the next chapter soon till bye and love you all