Chapter 4

Avni POV

Udaipur

I was sleeping peacefully when a tornado came. Oh no sorry that's tornado that's my idiot brother "Wth do you think you are doing huh" I shouted while Rahul bhai is just smiling like a maniac like you ruined my precious sleep and now you are SMILING.

"Me I was annoying my not-so-smart sister and waking her up because papa is calling you downstairs come fast" Bhai said and I silently nodded my head because I was still sleepy.

"Go or I will throw another bucket of water on you" He said will raising the bucket "Don't you dare or I will tell Ma and Bhabhi that you last week at Sunday night you came drank" As I said bhai face paled down and said while stuttering "How do you know "
"What do you think that you will hide about it and no one will knew hmm" I said while grinning "Please my sweet sister please don't say anything to anyone they both will beat the shit out of me" He said while literally begging me while joining his hands.

"OK OK now stop buttering and get lost I need to freshen up go." I said while throwing him out my room and shut the door infront of his face and goes to bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth it took me about 20 minutes to finish. After that I came toward my dressing table and start drying my hair with a towel then did my makeup well in the name of makeup I only did kajal, lip balm and some mascara that's it.

After taking my phone I leave to go downstairs

Downstairs

As I walk into the dinning room papa and bhai was sitting in the chair of the table, ma was placing the plates and bhabhi was putting all the dish from kitchen to the table.

I sat down in my chair and wish good morning to everyone to which they reply equally.

Then we all started to have our breakfast which was poha, kheer, coffee for me papa and bhai and chai for ma and bhabhi chocla. While eating breakfast I noticed that ma, papa, bhai, bhabhi was talking through there eyes from so long. Now I can't wait so I asked " OK guys what's the matter huh"

First there was a good silence for about ten minutes then papa break it and said " Princess the matter is a marriage proposal has came for you
and that's a really good alliance they have a good reputation in the society plus he the future king of Jaipur his name is ADITYA SINGH RATHOE

Author POV

As Avni father completed his sentence there was a complete silence but this time it was not a good one it was a serious one Rekha decided to break the silence and said " We are not forcing you Avu we are asking you hmm " Rahul said while others nodded their head repeatedly in a positive way.

As Avni she became a statue when Ranvijay said about her marriage.
Anya noticed this so she moved her hand infront of her face and said with a teasing smile " What happen didi are you lost in my soon-to-be jija ji thoughts hmm. " Shut up or I will tell mamma that who break her favorite vase" and Adya turned pale

Avni knows everyone secrets - Author

You also shut up are I will tell MA that

OK OK got it I am going bye - Author

Back to the point

Avni turned her attention to her sister to everyone

Avni POV

As I turned my attention everyone was looking at me with curiosity in their eyes. I got up from my chair and said " Today I am going to office early because of a meeting bye" " OK but plz tell us your answer to us hmm. " I nodded my head.

It took me about 10 minutes to reach office. Wait sorry I forgot to show my outfit one minute

Yes your author has decided to show character's outfit and music also

Yes your author has decided to show character's outfit and music also. Tell should I continue it or not — You precious Author 💋

This is my outfit for today and in no time I reach my office. I parked my car and let me tell I am good driver okay. I started to go toward the elevator when someone called me from behind but I didn't turned around because I knew who is it

"AVNI" my BFF forever Neha Agnihotri shouted and came to stand beside me and said while nagging me "Hey Avni where are you lost I shouted for about 5 times agar aasa aur chilati na to log tuje politician samaj lege." " Politician kase" I asked and she replied while smiling brightly like she won a world cup " Are politician ko dekti nhi kitna chila chila kar bolte ha muje vote diya" "Tu aur tere yeh logic " I said while shaking my head " OK leave me na is there any problem" She said while looking concerned " There is a problem but I can't tell you this now " I said while checking if anyone is listening to our conversation once I am satisfied I said " Let's go to my cabin and talk" she nodded her head and we started to go toward my cabin.  Once I reach my cabin I locked the door and turned to face her.

"OK look please when I tell you don't freak out and start screaming like a maniac OK. " I said and she again nodded her head  so I closed my eyes started to tell her " Actually today at breakfast papa said that there has a marriage proposal come for me " I said opened my eyes and saw her eyes widened and whole body turned silent she give me the same reaction I thought.

For about ten minutes she stayed still now can't resist and said "Neha" softly but she didn't reply so I started to shake her and said "NEHA AGNIHOTRI CAT CUT OFF YOUR TONGUE OR WHAT " she come out of her lalala land and started to scream " Abbe teri shadhi honii wali ha " I quickly put my hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming

God I wish she goes back to her lalala land "tosydyigjfjfsitati" she said in I don't know which language so "What" I said and she sighed towards my hand so I took off my hand and again she start to blabber that

"Is it true"
"You are getting married"
"MY BFF IS GETTING MARRIED "
"OK after marriage I will give you only one month to get pregnant and give me a news that I am going to massi"

I looked at her while raising my eyebrows " Fine..... 2 months I will give you 2 months and that's enough I can't give you more time" I signed and said "but what is need to shout and scream "

That's enough for today and sorry for updating late but I will try to update soon. Thanks for your amazing support but I have seen people are reading but not liking and commenting so please like and comment to let me know if you like this chapter or not and I have made my instagram account as _reet813_
So plz follow me and support me there too.

Bye my love ❤✨