Chapter 5

Avni POV

Udaipur

From the time Neha has been come to know about my marriage thing she is eating my brain and knowing that I got a marriage proposal from royal family and they are fixing my marriage with the king of Rajastan she is behaving like a psycho

"After getting married to Hukum sa don't forget you poor best friend hmm. " She said while faking her tears. "Oh drama queen pagal ho gyi ha kya, mene abhi takh uska face bhi nhi dekha" I said while raising my left eyebrow and she looked horrified and said while stuttering "Yo..u h..av.e. n.ot se.e.n h.i..m." and I just rolled my eyes and nodded and then said, sorry not said but shouted "YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ADITYA SINGH RATHORE LIKE SERIOUSLY ARE YOU EVEN PRESENT IN EARTH OR NOT" I saked my head in her over dramatic self.

Author POV

" Why are you being so much dramatic, I just have not seen his face, that's it." Avni said while signing heavily and sitting back on her chair "That's what I am saying you have seen THE ADITYA SINGH RATHORE face ,but no problem I'm here na so don't worry I will make you see his face which is the most handsomest face" Neha said while smiling dreamily .

"You are again being dram... " "No I'm not so shut up and let me do my work which is mera param sidh dharm ha" Neha said while trying to pose like a great advicer.

"OK OK do you work but after that go from here, I need to work there are so many work which need my attention " Avni said lazily while Neha grinned, nodding her head and came toward Avni ,and typing something after about 5 minutes she said "Done"

Picture of Aditya

As soon Avni eyes meet with the dark black eyes which can snatch someone soul from there body just by his glance, she was looking straight into his eyes even if it is a picture but she was feeling something different from inside which even she doesn't know, staring for about good 10 minutes she was snatched back her BFF.

Hamare Brown munde ne chura liya apna heronie ka dil 😩>>>Your author ♥️

As she was back from her dreamland, she saw that Neha was looking at her with a mischievous smirk , Avni thought that maybe she caught her staring at him, with this thought her cheeks start heatng up which she know why, but the moment she look into his eyes she got that he is not like some boys she have meet , he is different, he is kinda special but after this she was somehow clear that, there is no problem in giving this marriage thing a chance.

Even our hukum sa was not feeling less >>Your Author 😁

ADITYA POV

JAIPUR

RECAP

Hmm
Let me see how beautiful and gorgeous she is " I said while loading the picture it is taking so much time to load wait why I am being so restless to see her.
As the picture load I see a beautiful women

Picture of Avni

Present

My words was less the moent I saw her, she looking no less than a goddess in that kurti, for a moment I think everything around me has been paused only and blurry, only she was cleared and one more thing was which was clear that No matter what I will make her mine, only mine.

I came out of my when Ayaan said "Kidher kho gaya" "Tere hone wali bhabhi ke sapno mein" I whispered lightly "What say louder I can't hear" Ayaan said while making weird face "Nothing " I said but , I was still lost in her beauty her rosey pink lips, dark brown eyes, long black hair , White fair skin, hourglass figure, small wais.. t wait how the hell in just 5 minutes of look, I notice everything how.

We know you notice more Aditya😉, man you are going to be whipped around her🤓 -- You Author 😁

Back to the chapter

I don't know what Ayaan was talking about marriage but I know what I need to do and I will do that I will marry her .

Author POV

After sometime Ayaan went back to his office ( He is also a CEO but of different company) Aditya got busy in his work, at about 7 pm he wrap up his work and leave for the RATHORE MANSION while going toward the mansion his mind was still stuck to the brown eyes .

After about 15 minutes he reached the mansion ,he was walking towards his room when his mother called him and said "Adi dinner is ready, go fresh up and come back soon " to which he nodded and go to his room, after 30 minutes he was ready to go downstairs to have dinner

He was going towards the dining table when he meet with Nitya and Avyansh give him a mischievous smirk to which Aditya shake his head at their naughty behavior .

"So bhai sa ,is there any chance that we are getting our bhabhi sa huh " Avyansh said with a smirk plastered on his face "Maybe or maybe not " Aditya said while sitting on his chair. Avyansh was about to say something but suddenly Prachi there mother said "Which discussion is going between you all huh" Avyansh was again about to say something but this time Nitya beat him and said "Nothing mummy just siblings talks " Prachi nodded and again start doing her work.

Then the main royal couple of Jaipur Dada hukum and Dadi sa hukum came while talking with their son Former Raja sa of Jaipur. Everyone stand from there seats to give them respect to which the couple nodded . They all took there seats and the dinner got served by the servants.

Aditya POV

Everyone was having there dinner silently when dada sa cleart his throat and said "Aditya we wanna know your decision on the matter which we talked in the morning, I hope now you are ready to answer ". Now everyone attention was towards me. I signed and look up towards dada sa and said "Yes dadu sa I am ready for this marriage, I don't have any problem in giving this proposal a chance " As I said these lines everyone was having a big smile on their faces

"OK then I will call the Maheshwari's and ask about them and fix the date of meeting" Dadu sa said while getting up and going towards his and Dadi sa room "Prachi what are you doing go and bring sweets your son have agreed for marriage" Dadi sa said to maa sa who was smiling brightly will lost in her thoughts Sikkim out of her thoughts and said "Ji Maa sa I will go and bring it" and goes towards the kitchen "That means soon we are getting our Bhabhisa" Avyansh said grinning to which Baba sa said "Yes my son and I am get a daughter in law "

Just then maa come from kitchen and said "I'm also getting a daughter in law " "And I'm getting a grand daughter in law" Dadi sa said while laughing. I wish my family will always stay like. " Baba sa is here, what did they say baba sa" Baba sa asking while looking at Dadu sa who was coming from his room after talking with maheshwari's I think

Dadu sa took a deep breath and said "They said that...... "

What did Maheshwari's said ?
Did Avni agreed for the marriage!
The Rathore's will like Avni or not.

That's it for today I hope you like it😊 yeah I know I updated late but You know the reason that my exam was going on that's why😅. And please vote and comment.😃✨