Delusion? (Ch-6)

''I am just walking,walking among this darkness.
My happy time asked me this question,Are you really okay?
I replied,no,I am so afraid.''
~Y/n

''~Y/n

Seokjin's pov•

My phone was vibrating in my palm,everyone was waiting for us in the office but right now I can't respond to anything because my heart sank to my stomach the moment I saw Y/n laying there totally naked on her bathroom's floor.

I quickly turned my face to the other side,and Seji ran towards her. She picked the towel from the stand and covered her body. Y/n was looking pale but there was no bruise,cuts or any sign of attack on her but then I caught the blood that was coming out from her scalp and dried on the floor.

But there was no sign of forced entry,fight or any negativity. Is she even alive? She didn't look though or did she pass out because of loss of blood? Her bathtub was crimson,please god I can't risk her life.

''Seji,is she okay?'' I hesitate to ask if she is dead or not,I don't want any fuck up situation right now,Namjoon says that I have a black tongue so I avoid to say nasty things.

I swear if something happened to her,I'll take the shit out of Jungkook.

''Yes,she is breathing, her feets and palms are also warm but she is not responding. Can you please help me to pick her up? She has a cut on the back of her head be careful.'' Then I carefully picked her up from the floor,Seji pressed her wound with a face towel and we both made our way to Y/n's bed.

I called the doctor from a nearby nursing home and by the time we saw movements in Y/n.

''I guess she slipped by feet while bathing.''

''Mrs. Kim never uses the bathtub but I can't understand why her bathtub is filled with water and soap. What was she doing?'' Seji was sitting at the edge of bed.

She seems concerned for Y/n, she clothed Y/n up and even wasn't in the mood to leave her side.

Doctor arrived at the right time. He said there is nothing to be worried about as she was completely fine. He said she may have fainted in the bathroom because of stress or crying because she just faced huge grief that could be the reason for her fainting. He also added to take care and have an eye on her movements always because it may could be the attempt of suicide by her. Head wound caused by the tripping and it was not that deep.

''I gave the proper medicines and injections. She will catch her consciousness in one or two hours if she doesn't, admit her to an emergency in a well hospital and also when she wakes up call me up immediately for the other checkups otherwise there is nothing to be worried about. She is completely fine.'' The doctor said.