Kim Yeri (Ch-10)

''Well the good guys not always get the glory,
Can't you see the warning?
Signs?
I can make your life a living hell if I wanted to....''

~Kim Seokjin.

•Seokjin's pov•

Seokjin's pov

After that historical media conference,I reached the Euphoria at dawn the next morning in my exercise boxers and white T-shirt because I needed to do the workout.

I decided to do some stretching up and Jumping Jacks for warm up. I was in the middle of completing my warm up when I felt something metallic behind me.

I turned around to find Seji standing behind my back and she looked like a mess.

A complete,vulnerable mess.

''Don't tell me you came across another street fight.'' She definitely didn't end up in any fight but I was less cared about what exactly happened with her even if she looked like a torn,used and thrown wipes.

I crossed from her to grab my water bottle,sitting on the leather bench I gulped the water and Seji was still on her posture.

Sobbing.

My eyes grew wider when she grabbed the hem of her top and started taking it off her head.

''What the hell are you doing? Staff will be here in no ti........'' My words stuck in my mouth when she turned to me,only in her bra and jean shorts.

But that was not the miserable part,the miserable part was the fresh gashes on her torso and belly. Blood was dried on both gashes but blood splaterrs were still on their surroundings.

I quickly stood maintaining the distance with her because her flushed face and blood red eyes were speaking of rage.

''It's getting out of control,he is getting out of control,I did not sign up for this!'' She screamed at me in her wailing voice.

''Relax Seji.'' I said sharply,glancing over her ugly wounds. ''Who did this?'' I asked.

''Who did this? You still need to ask this? Don't you know I'm sharing a roof with a maniac.'' Her voice was breaking down due to her loud crying,sniffing and yelling.

''Jungkook? But why?'' Probably because he was pissed after the conference and that's why he chose her to take out his frustration on her but if that's the reason his first target would be Y/n, not her.

''He is getting into my nerves Seokjin and don't mistake my presence here as a complainer,I came here with a warning. Put a leash on his collar to get control over him or I swear things would not go as you want.'' Pointing her finger at me she gritted her teeth out of aggression and hate.