Emotional Masochist (Ch-12)

I see everyone getting all the things I want
And I'm happy for them, but then again, I'm not
Just cool vintage clothes and vacation photos
I can't stand it, oh, God, I sound crazy.

~Y/n

Y/n's pov

The house was filled with the delicious smell of omelette,fresh mixed fruit juice and freshly baked bougette bread.

I was completely ready for the office but my stomach grumbling forced me to enter the kitchen.

I wore an off white suit under white tank top.I adjusted my skirt when I sat on the dining table.Yongsun was cleaning the dishes she used in cooking and the cups Jungkook and I used for coffee.

''Good morning my sugar plum! You sleep well?'' I can feel her smile because her aura was so refreshing and blooming.

Like a red rose.

And there I was sitting there with no smiles and excitement. I didn't want to make her upset or neither I was the one who didn't want her to be happy.

But not with my ex-husband with whom I have a child.

Yongsun deserves every happiness that exists in this world but that should not come along with Jungkook.

''Sugar plum? From which boyfriend of yours  you learned this?'' Yongsun jerked her wet hands in the air while chuckling at my reply.

''You know they were one night stand,nothing else and it happened only twice. The one I was serious about shifted to Italy I loved my job in Singapore and long distance never worked for me so we decided to end that.'' After drying her hands with the towel she started arranging the breakfast on the dining room.

I wasn't in the mood to help her so I just sat there with crossed arms while she kept talking.

''And now I am happy here,I am not leaving you and Sehun.'' She put the last pot on the table as she sat across from me.

''And Jungkook.'' I added.

She hung the juice jug in between air when she was pouring one for me then she slightly slid the juice glass in front of me,her smile never left but she sucked her bottom lip as she swept up her lashes and looked at me.