He is The Devil (Ch-7)

''
'''High, so high, the crimson sky
It's way too sweet to turn down
I scream and shout, but no one's 'round
There's no way to escape it''

~Kim Y/n

•Jungkook's pov•

Jungkook's pov•

''Y/n,we have the conference in less than twenty minutes. No responsible person is there to handle the media or lead the staff and after seeing you like this it only increase my anxiety,you can't attend the meeting in this state.'' I was at my cabin going through the latest projects and deals of my company when Yugyeom gave me a call and filled me with the bad news.

I smiled on the phone when I got to know about everything but ironically that smile was forceful like I was forcing myself to feel flatter on Y/n's grim.

But that was not the point to get fix on,the point here is today was a really important day of my life and for my beloved company that laid with all my dedication and hard work.

Y/n was the new CEO and I don't want the public to witness the kind of CEO who can't even tell what was real and what was not.

I never visited to her bedroom last night,I was at Yugyeom's place for the meal. It was not me but it could be someone else,

Like some hired assassin?

I don't know,

Maybe some old,ex-lover,Husband?

Y/n's mug had lost expression when Seji told her that it was her delusion,her droopy,heavy eyes were fixed on Seji's face with a slight open mouth.

''But-'' Y/n opened her mouth to again prove her point but got interrupted by Jin hyung.

''Y/n,listen to me girl. We know you are going through a lot and we all understand your pain but pay attention to your own words.How can you be unconscious and conscious at the same time? It doesn't make any sense does it?'' Jin hyung stood up from his chair and made his way towards Y/n.

His tone was smoother than usual,this much sweetness would cause her diabetes and his next move made me clench my fists.

''You need to be a strong girl,don't let your grief hover on you and don't ever try to do something stupid. I am like your older brother you can tell me anything you want.'' Hyung stood beside her bed and cupped her cheeks, Y/n looking at him with her puffed,blushed,pleading eyes and after that he put her forehead on his plain chest and caged her head and shoulders with his arms.

''If you don't want to attend today's conference it's okay we'll schedule it on some other day,okay?'' What the fuck did he just said? and why is he suddenly so concerned about her?

I widened my eyes at his brave statement and straightened my posture more. I was already pissed by all of these things and now he is making it worse but before I burst out on him Seji made a bold move.