Safe with me

Category: fluff, angst

Was lowkey inspired of the story: Beat to the same drum
________

Hyunjin yawned as he parked his expensive car in front of the cozy looking building.
It was 8 in the morning and he felt dead tired from yesterday's company meeting that almost lasted 3 hours straight. He was a CEO at a very well known fashion company all around Korea and to say it kept him very busy, especially in the last few months.

Hyunjin inherited the company from his father but was left to handle it by himself. Though his father wasn't dead neither sick, he just wanted his son to do it alone with the reason of " he was an adult and he should be able to manage it without his or any help".
The ravenette was only 25 years old and was actually fairly good at managing the company. He worked pretty hard which came with success and money but of course in the same time with a lot of tiredness and restless days.

His daily routins always contained waking up at 7, going to work at 8 then arriving home at the time of midnight. And what was suck specially that by that time he felt too tired to even sleep one properly. Usually he slept 5 up to 3 hours a day and poor male was completly drained out of life and energy.

That's why he decided on treating himself today with something new and getting some coffe in order to keep his restless self awake.
He never liked coffe or things that contained any kind of coffein in general but oh well.

Things change.

He needed it for some energy boost, since he has to attend another important meeting during the day and it would be a shame if he ends up falling asleep in the middle of consultings.

Hyunjin walked in the buliding, adjusting his expensive designer blazer, looking all fancy and very much handsome, not failing to bring attention on him from many people. He was already used to have all eyes on him, though he wouldn't claim himself as someone who likes attention very much. Being handsome and a young CEO of a famous company comes with various things which are not always meant to be good but you will have to accept it and learn to live with it because that's a form of success.

The handsome man stood in front of the counter, eyeing the menu at the top, debating on which flavour should he pick. He needed something sweet rather bitter. He had already tried a bitter type and let's just say, it straight flew into the trash.

"Good morning sir" A deep voice spoke up, shuffling up to the front.

Hyunjin returned his attention to the counter, his jaw nearly dropped upon the beauty he saw that stood in front of him with an angelic smile plastered on his face. It was a gorgeous blonde boy with a cute, button nose. He had big, plump lips and freckles that decorated his face so proudly. He also wore round glasses which made him atleast ten times more cuter than he already was.

"S-sir is everything alright?" the boy asked in an uncertain tone, his eyes holding a slight of worry mixtured with fear.

Hyunjin shook his head, a tired smile climbing up to his handsome face as he stared into the gorgeous pair of eyes in front.

"What's the best coffe on the menu?" The ravenette asked. The boy hummed, caressing his chin as he tried to think of a good flavour. "Well. Personally I really like Latte Macchiato" he responded, blinking cutely.

"Then I will have a Latte Macchiato please" smiled Hyunjin.
The boy nod his head and wasted no time to prepare the attractive costumer's order, feeling lowkey nervous as he felt two sharp eyes boring onto the back of his head.
Felix could see the male wasn't someone ordinary judged by his fancy appearance because after all, not many people just casually walks by here, wearing full on expensive clothes and accessories.