Chapter 2

*Wouldn't think this story will be all great but, I already have over 1,000 reads. I appreciate the support, don't worry I'll definitely continue and update has much as possible. A few chapters won't be enough, I believe... well enjoy!*

*********************************************************************

~ Renmen's POV~

When walking in the extravagant and neat office, I intake a sharp breath. Closing the door behind me, I observe the extremely spacious office. My gazing around the office was so persistent, that I didn't even notice the person staring at me, observing my every move.

Finally, when I'm done with my little exploration, I stand confidently, but still a little apprehensive. Standing in front of the large mahogany desk, I seemed small compared to a very large man behind it. Even though he was seated in his chair, he still undoubtedly towered over me. I only stand at 5'5.

His fixed gazed on me never wavered, his cold, pale blue and gray eyes, raked over my body effortlessly. A little while ago I was calm and composed, but his staring was breaking down the wall I forced to place. The more he stared, I began to tremble and shake with nervousness, no, that's not accurate, it's wasn't the feeling of anxiety, but of pure fear. I couldn't bring myself to look at him, but when I did, I wanted to bolt out of this fancy office. The man's aura screamed power and authority, possibly bringing any man to his knees.

When staring back at him, I confess to myself he was truly handsome, no, that's not correct, he was at a new level of handsomeness. I never saw somebody so gorgeous, I was transfixed. When examining his face, I notice how silky his hair looked, a dark midnight color. A sharp nose that fitted his features, with high cheekbones that made his features even more defined. His skin-tone was pale, with stubble on his unblemished face. Lastly, my eyes concentrated on his lips, full and soft, oh and... quite...

Snap out of it Renmen! I shake my head, trying to shake off the lust that washed over me. Why I'm I detailing his features so much? I was getting so easily lost in his eyes. I was acting like a hormonal teenager. I guess he noticed my reaction, when I hear his deep chuckle. His lips curve into a smirk, and he says nonchalantly,

"Don't worry, I like what I see too, beautiful."

My face instantly heats up when he suddenly states that. I was shocked by what he just said, and I didn't have anything to say to that, I was too embarrassed beyond words. Why was I here again? I was so busy staring at him, that I forgot the reason for being here. The reason was to discuss about the large loan.

"Please take a seat. I believe you are the son of Elijah Bijou. We have important matters to discuss." he tells me and has a serious attitude. The more he talks, I notice a slight French accent, making him more attractive.

I do as he tells me, and take a seat facing him. "Um... yes, I'm his son. I appreciate you giving up your time to meet me. I want to understand why you gave my father such a grand amount of money. I'm sorry, but..." I silently praise myself for being so composed, and surprisingly having a clear speech. Unfortunately, I didn't finish my sentence, since I was rudely interrupted.

"How much I loan my clients, is really not any of your business. I already know that there is no way your father is able to pay my money back, especially with his income. We can work on an arrangement."

If he knew where my father stands on money, then why loan him so much money in the first place. But I'm interested about the arrangement he just spoke of.

So I ask him, "What kind of arrangement, can you possibly propose?"

"An arrangement that has to do with my own pleasures. Fulfilling my sexual urges and needs. Letting me touch, kiss, lick, suck and caress that tempting body of yours." He directly answers me.

I was completely flabbergasted, what does he mean by that? Oh no...I hope he doesn't mean what I think he is indicating. To make sure I question him, probably going to dread the words that will come out his mouth.

"I'm sorry...but I don't understand what you are telling me."

"It shouldn't be so hard to understand what I'm telling you Renmen. Through the arrangement, I'll be able to pound that ass of yours whenever I want. If you agree, then I can forget about the major debt your father owns me. It really is that simple, do you understand now?"

I processed the words he just said, and it made me hot and flustered. I can't believe it, there is no way he is being serious. He wants me to give up my body, in exchange of the debt. I can't just do that, I can't just sleep with somebody because of money. I stuttered my response to him,

"T-That's c-crazy Mr. Guerriero. I'm a c-complete s-stranger, t-to y-you."

"Please call me Nicolas, and I know a lot about you than you think. Also, there is no problem getting to know me either, it will be my satisfaction." He said, with a usual emotionless expression.

"That's absurd! I can't imagine doing that, it's just immoral. I have my dignity, and I intend to keep it. You can't possibly expect me to accept that deal." I reply with absolute disbelief.

He chuckles in amusement, and replies to me, looking straight at me. "You should be grateful that I'm even giving you the opportunity of an arrangement. This isn't about your pride or dignity my little Renmen. It has to do with me giving you the only chance to pay me back my money. Is there any other way to pay me back, I can't seem to consider anything else. I just need to know if you accept what I give you."

I bite my bottom lip, I feel like crying, I really do. I can't cry now, it'll just make me seem vulnerable. I force myself to stay calm, I glare at him and say with my voice shaking

"Why me? I can't comprehend why, you want to do such a thing with me."

"I'll answer your questions over dinner, tomorrow night. I have other meetings with my clients, and I can't keep them waiting too long, I apologize. I'll see you again tomorrow, I do want to continue our discussion, but unfortunately we don't have enough time. I'll call you and pick you up at your home, be ready at 7 pm."

"B-But..." I say with uncertainty.

"It was nice finally meeting you Renmen, and good-bye." He finishes, then takes the telephone on his desk and focuses on his new conversation on the other line. I got up, ready to leave his office, a jumble of thoughts drifts through my mind, while I walk towards his office door. I was shocked beyond belief.

I'm not worth 4 million dollars, why does he want my body, in exchange of 4 million dollars. It doesn't make sense to me. I still can't accept what just happened in that office. It was useless for me to meet him, if he was going to tell me such meaningless things. I can't tell my parents, they will surely breakdown if they find out about what he wants from me. It's a shame.

Eventually, I'll have to tell them anyways. Why has my life become so complicated? My main goal was to finish school, and start the occupation I always wanted. Now I have to face a life-changing dilemma. If I decline the offer he gave me, my life is ruined because of debt. If I do agree to his offer, then I really can't acknowledge myself anymore. What must I do?

************************************************************************

*Once again, vote and comment. Do you like this chapter?* (I'll be updating soon)