Chapter 10

a/n - its a bit suggestive but not smut , enjoy ;)

Sweat dripped down the sides of your face and your heart raced fast , you were out of breath and tired and you couldn't take it no more than what you already had done. You had been in there for almost two hours almost going over that amount of time leaving you tired and sweaty.
You sat up straight , sweat dripping down from your armpits and temple. You used the towel that soap had brung you since he found you in the gym and saw you all sweaty and he had given you a towel to use however you please.

You picked up the black coloured towel and you dabbed your forehead , wiping the sweat away from it and you stood up straight and you took a long drink from your water bottle . you grabbed some clean wipes that were near the wall and you went back to the machine you used and you wiped it down so the next person who uses it has a clean bench press and not a used and sweaty one .

You slung your towel over your shoulder and you wiped your forehead again and stepped out of the gym heading back to your room for a long shower . you couldn't wait to step into the shower but the thing on your mind was Ghost . you tried shaking off the thoughts as you stepped into your room and locked the door behind you . you kicked off your boots and you walked into your bathroom , shutting the door behind you and you started to undress yourself from your sweaty clothes . you kicked your dirty clothes into the corner behind the door and you then unclipped your mask from your face setting it down on the sink countertop.

You then walked up to the shower and you turned on the water , making the water cooler to your liking and you immediately stepped in letting the cool water trickle down to your body all the way down making its way to your feet. The cool sensation made you smile , feeling that this was the best after being hot and sweaty from a good workout . you grabbed your soap and you started to lather it up in your hands making it soapy and you started to scrub yourself down , making sure to lather up well .

Your thoughts went back to Ghost and how he had stood up for you back in the gym , i mean you could've done it yourself but you guess he didn't want to see you beat the guys ass again.
You thought back to how he looked and how his muscles flexed every time he moved his arms or the way his voice was stern and deep.

He was tall and huge but you mind wandered elsewhere wondering what else was huge . you still had thought about the times he had called you luv and the way his hands were touching you , it was rough but meaningful. You thought back to when he had prevented you from falling , the way his large hand gripped onto your forearm gently .

You felt your cheeks heat up as you thought more about Ghost. you felt your hand snake down towards your thigh and it went down further until you snapped out of your daze and pulled your hand away.

''No , I should be thinking about my first lieutenant like this..''
You said to yourself as you tried to shake off all the dirty thoughts forming in your mind.
You finished up your shower and you stepped out drying yourself off and you grabbed your mask stepping out into your room feeling the cold air leaving goosebumps along your skin.
You got dressed into your usual and you clipped your mask back on and you got ready to head to the rec room .

You grabbed your keycard and you exited your room and you walked down the hallway making it to your destination since it wasn't far and you pulled out the key card swiping it on the door padlock , opening it letting you inside the dimly lit room .you were glad no one was there in the room with you and you sighed in relief looking around feeling a tad bit hungry. you didn't feel like eating anything that was a meal so you just grabbed a ration bar from the cabinet and you left without a trace and headed to your room . you didn't have to worry about picking up the cadets later since you signaled in soap to let him know he's doing it so you were glad that was done and over with .

As you walked to your room you saw soap rush over to you greeting you with a small smile.
'' hey reaper or should i say L.t ?.''
He spoke as he walked next to you.
'' reaper is fine....''
You spoke quietly.
'' so uh what ya doing ?.''
He says whilst trying to start a conversation .
You weren the best at conversing so sometimes you rather stayed shut.

'' working , training , hitting the gym etc .''
You said plainly .
'' you wanna eat dinner or something ?.''
He asked to see the ration bar in your hand.
'' No i'm not really hungry so i stuck with this .''
You shrugged .
'' oh uh okay...y'know Ghosts been acting weird lately towards me..''
Soap started , grabbing your attention.
'' how so ?.''
You questioned .

'' well he's more stern than usual , more quiet and has been hanging around you alot lately ..''
He said quietly with a little nervous laugh.
It was normal for Ghost to be a dick but if soap noticed something off then it must've really been off and bothering him.
'' he's just like that sometimes i guess...you know the man more so you should know .''
You said while slowing your pace a little so you and soap could continue talking .
'' Reaper I know but he's just..off.. ''
He sighed.
'' what bothers you more , him being a dick as he always is or hanging around me as you mentioned ?.''
You questioned him slightly, giving him a look regardless if your face was covered.

'' i dunno..''
He sighed again while turning his head away.
'' I don't know then , I can't help you but all I can say is don't let your feelings get in the way of your work . it fucks with you head.''
You spoke as you stepped in front of your door.
'' right..okay then uh see you tomorrow .''
He smiled lightly patting you on the shoulder before jogging off.
It was about close to bedtime maybe but right now you were feeling tired and waiting a few months for one mission wasn't your ideal plan but you just had to wait it out .

You stepped into your room and you kicked off your boots, setting them aside . you sighed annoyed at the fact that you were changing again and you unstripped yourself from your clothes and you folded them neatly since you really didn't use them considering you just got out the shower not too long ago and you put on a oversized shirt and you unclipped your mask and slipped on your mesh black balaclava and you put your daily mask on your end table as you slipped into bed. You had turned off the light already  which you were glad you didnt forget and you got into bed . The bed wasn't the greatest but after a long day of work and training it felt like mere heaven .

What was once a dream can be a reality but hold onto it more and all will end up in brutality ...