First day

Btw Gon has nen!

Killua Pov:
I woke up and thought last night. Should I tell Gon? But then I remembered why I woke up to a loud alarm. Today is the first day of UA, we have to get ready! We started getting ready and I made breakfast again, we have 30 minutes which means we will have 15 minutes to talk and hang out if we go now. " Gon let's go!" "Coming!!" Gon said, we got to the school and started walking to class " 1-A" because that's what we are in. We walked in and saw a blue haired guy greet us almost immediately " Hello! My name is Tenya Iida!" He said while chopping his hands. I nodded my head and Gon waved cheerfully,we walked to desks in the back of the room and sat next to each other.  I put up my finger and said " I need it talk to you later in private" in nen letters to Gon, he nodded in response some people looked at us weirdly but who cares! The classroom started filling up, then a yellow thing appeared. And out came the homeless looking man that probably wanted to rape Gon! I almost let my bloodlust leak until Gon grabbed my hand, then I heard the man say " I'm Shouta Aizawa, call me Mr. Aizawa I'm your teacher.". At that moment I let out a breath I was holding in, Gon didn't almost get raped. The homeless man then said " Alright kids get on your gym uniforms then meet up outside." Me and Gon followed the rest of the students and went to the locker rooms but before we walked in I remembered my scars. I can't change in front of everybody so I waited till everybody was done then went in and changed. " Okay Killua, what was your score for the ball throw?" I replied with " I was homeschooled" he looked at me with the ' fuck you' face. " Then Bakugou what was yours?" Aizawa said " 67 meters" Aizawa replied with " Now try it with your quirk". Bakuhoe threw the ball 703.687 meters ( idk if it's accurate)
( Time skip to grip test because the middle part is boring )
Me and Gon we chatting when Aizawa told us to shut up. We started talking in nen letters because they won't know we're talking, again everyone looked at us weirdly because we just kept holding up our finger. Then Aizawa said " Okay, time to start the grip test", he passed out the grip thing to everyone. " Uhm Mr. Aizawa I think I broke mine" Gon said " Me too" I said, everybody looked at us in shock surprisingly Aizawa too. " Just tell me if you can read the numbers" we replied with a nod. " 1,123 kg" Gon said ( Don't fact check his strength please 😭) I smirked because I knew he held back a lot but everybody else looked shocked for like the 100th time today. " 1,223 kg" I said, everybody looked at me more shocked. Aizawa replied with " Okay" we then continued on with our 'test' now it was time for ball throw. Nobody else really did good but the green haired boy caught my eye. He broke his finger while trying to use his ne- quirk also a Kirby looking girl got infinity, it was now Gon's turn for the ball throw. Aizawa looked at the thing in shock, he then said " 10,000 meters" ( Don't criticize me, I just chose a random number). I decided I would try to aim for about 100 more meters, it was now my turn. I threw the ball and Aizawa read the thing less surprised this time though. " 10,101 meters" Aizawa said everybody else in the class was flabbergasted, more shocked then Killua when he found out Leorio actually became a doctor. Then everybody headed back to the locker rooms except me and Gon because of the scars and stuff. We waited till everybody was done then someone walked up to us " Hey dudes why do you guys wait until everybody finishes changing?" Me and Gon both replied with " sorry, personal info" the guy said " Oh okay, by the way. I'm Ejiro Kirishima" Gon said " I'm Gon and this is Killua!" After that we headed to the locker rooms and changed back into the UGLY uniforms ugh I can't believe we have to wear this shit. It's uglier then Illumi and Hisoka and Mereum and Pitou combined. We started heading back into the building, next we have English then lunch then some other things.
After school because I don't want write the rest 🫦
Me and Gon got back to the apartment, Gon then said " Earlier you asked me if we could talk in private, what did you wanna talk about?" I replied with " Nevermind, sorry for making you wait!" He looked at me with a confused face but didn't say anything. We then started eating dinner which was ramen, then decided to start getting ready for bed. We got into our sadly separated beds. Earlier when I said I had to talk to Gon I was gonna tell him about my crush on him, but decided against it. I'm still so self-conscious about whether or not I should tell him. Other then that, I think we are in a different world. There's no such thing as York New or Kukuroo Mountain or Whale Island, I did research but I can't find anything about where we live/lived. I also started thinking about what tomorrow will be like, I heard we having hero training with a super popular hero. I could be wrong but those are the rumors, when Gon was sleeping I turned in our forms for hero costumes. I wonder if Gon will like it? Also you know that blonde bitch who acts rude, if he touches Gon. I don't care about getting arrested I'm murdering a bitch, actually that goes for anybody who touched Gon in anyway. Speaking of which I think I should keep an eye on a pervert in our class, I think his name is Mineta. I have respect for girls, he doesn't respect them so if he disrespects them I might have to do something. I wouldn't kill him but I would hurt him a little, but as I said if he does ANYTHING to my Gon I will brutally murder that perv.

1063 words
How y'all feel about this chapter?