Festival pt2

3rd person, again

It was the start of the calvary battle, Gon was on Killua's back and Alluka was watching from the crowd, confused. All she saw was her big brother, her brothers best friend ( she doesn't know they are dating ) and a bunch of other teenagers. " 3, 2, 1!" Midnight shouted, signaling it was time to start. ( if you didn't know, the point is to get the bands off other peoples heads, the number on the band is worth a certain amount of points. Killua is worth 10 million points) The calvary battle had begun, Killua was already being attacked by everybody but 1-A, not including Todoroki's team or Bakugou's team, they were just over-confident.

The rest of 1-A decided to try other people. Killua jumped, "Gon jump, I will catch you." Killua said to which Gon nodded in response. After Gon jumped, Killua let out an enormous amount of electricity, "Thanks for making me jump!" Gon said jokingly. Killua rolled his eyes then caught Gon bridal style. After that Gon climbed back onto his back, sort of struggling because people were still attacking them.

"Gon, it's your turn!" Killua shouted. Gon just started doing what he was told, punching ( lightly because he doesn't really wanna hurt people but hard enough to shake them off ) people if they got too close. Suddenly Shoto's and Katsuki's teams were cornering Killua and Gon, Killua looked at Gon, Gon jumped. Killua jumped after him, catching Gon bridal style across the platform that the calvary battle was on. "3! 2! 1!" Midnight shouted, the calvary battle was over. Killugon won- I mean Killua and Gon won. To be honest, they could've won faster, but they wanted to give other people a bit of a chance. Alluka was not as confused, she thought that it was a competition, which it was. Alluka was beaming over her brother and his best(boy)friend, she thought they were so cool, she dreams to be like her big brother someday!

While Alluka was watching the festival, she notices something weird... Killua and Gon were acting weird towards each other, she knew they were weird, but they acted different she wanted to find out what happened. She was curious, it's not like someone can help their curiosity, unless they find out what's making them curious. She was determined to find out!

Killua and Gon were in their seats, waiting for their fights. The last competition was 1v1, the students that were left just had to wait til they got called up to fight. "I'm gonna go to Alluka and explain what is happening, wanna come?" Killua said. Gon nodded but then he stopped when he was about to get up from his seat. He held up his finger so Killua used Gyo 'Are we gonna tell her about us?' . Killua didn't really think of that, should they tell her? Killua just shrugged his shoulders, Gon got up and they started walking to where Alluka was.

"Big brother! Gon! Hiiiiiiii!" Alluka exclaimed, she jumped towards them. Killua opened his arms wide so Gon did too, Alluka jumped into their arms hugging them both. Of course they missed each other, Killua and Gon were Gon(e) for a while (like Ging).

Even though Gon wasn't Alluka's brother, he felt like she was his family (🤨😏) like he was her brother too. Alluka felt the same way yet they didn't need to tell each other because they both knew that the feeling was mutual. "Hi Alluka! I missed you so much!" Gon said excitedly. "Me too, you know how much I missed you? I even told Gon how much I missed you" Killua said, Gon nodded, Killua actually did talk about how much he missed Alluka.

Midnight suddenly announced the first fight :Midoriya VS Shinso: ( please go along with it ). Killua and Gon were interested in this match, only because Midoriya can't use his quirk without breaking his bones. Although Gon wasn't smart, he knew what the problem was, Izuku's body can't handle his power. "3! 2! 1!" Midnight shouted signaling that the battle was beginning to start.

♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • -

"Class 1-A is really dumb, you all are just egomaniacs!" Shinso said suspiciously. "No they aren-" Midoriya got cut off, he was being manipulated! Killua widened his eyes, he was starting to think of his dumbass bitchy brother Illumi. Gon hugged Killua trying to comfort him, Killua hugged back, Killua knew that it wasn't Illumi but he was still thinking of him so it still made him frustrated and upset.

Midoriya was beginning to walk out of bounds, people were screaming, trying to get him out of his daze. Suddenly everyone felt a wave of power (wind) , Midoriya snapped out of his daze! Although he got out of Shinso's mind control, he broke his finger. Midoriya started running full speed ahead towards Shinso, knocking him out of bounds. "Midoriya wins!" Midnight exclaimed. The crowed roared, 1-A was cheering loudly also, surprisingly so did Killua and Gon. The crowd eventually died down, after every match there was going to be at least a five minute intermission. Gon wanted to ask Midoriya something so he started to head to the infirmary to ask it. "Where do you think your going?" Killua asked. "To the infirmary, I have a question to ask Midoriya, wanna come?" Gon asked, Killua nodded in response.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡

The duo had finally made it to the infirmary. "Hey Midoriya!" Gon beamed, Midoriya looked over. He was surprised, Gon usually didn't talk to him, or anyone for that matter, he only occasionally talked to someone else other than Killua. "So, I have a question.." Gon started, Midoriya tilted his head, waiting for Gon to continue. "Why do you use your quirk even when you know that your gonna get hurt? Also, I know how to help you control the power put into your n- quirk! Since my power is an enchancing power, I can't control it sometimes too. If you are okay with it, can I teach you a bit? I'm not asking to be your teacher but I'm asking if I can help you?" Gon said with a smile.

Izuku was flabbergasted, shocked and bombasted. "I mean.. That actually would be a huge help if you do know how to help me, thanks! Also I the reason I use my quirk even when I get hurt is because- well.. That's just how I think I guess?"  Midoriya said shrugging. "Okay! Cant wait to hel-" Gon got cut off by the speaker known as Presentation Michael.

"The next match! Freecss VS Uraraka!" Present Mic shouted. "Oh! That's me! Guess I'll talk to you later, hope you get better in time for your next match!" Gon said sticking out his tongue rubbing the back of his neck. Midoriya waved and Killua gave him a hug. "Good luck!" Both Killua and Midoriya told him. Then Killua and Gon left the infirmary, Gon went to the waiting room while Killua went back to his seat..

1181 words..
So sorry I took so long! I didn't know what to write, hope you enjoyed!
     />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |