SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 3

Still 3rd person:

Gon was in the waiting room doing stretches ( that he didn't even need to do ) waiting to be called to the platform(?). Gon actually liked Uraraka, he didn't have a reason to despise or dislike her. Suddenly he heard himself get called out to the platform(?). Gon went out onto the platform and looked at Uraraka, she looked determined. Gon knew not to underestimate someone just because they were a girl, a certain someone taught him that..

˚∧_∧  + -̳͟͞͞💗
( •‿• )つ -̳͟͞͞ 💗 -̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  < -̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ + -̳͟͞͞💗 -̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
'し'

"3! 2! 1!" The match had begun, Gon just started to walk forward, Uraraka was confused but walked forward too. Gon ran, Uraraka ran too and touched Gon's arm. Gon started to float, but the thing was, he grabbed Uraraka with him too. Uraraka was aghast, she wasn't really expecting him to this. She stopped using her quirk not only because she wasn't expecting Gon to grab her too but because she didn't wanna throw up just yet.. Then Gon grabbed one of the FLOOR TILES?!?!? And smashed it, there were rocks everywhere, thankfully Uraraka had the right quirk for this kind of move! She used her quirk again, all of the rocks lifted, but she was too late, Gon was already behind her. Gon chopped her neck, like Killua taught him to, in the pressure point. "Freecss wins!" Midnight shouted. The crowd started cheering thunderously, Killua smiled ( because Gon used his move, yk? ).

Gon woke Uraraka back up and helped her off stage, the crowed was yelling about how it isn't fair and Gon should've gone easier on her. Killua rolled his eyes, still waiting for Gon to come back up. Killua knew what the crowd was so mad about, but he didn't know why. Women are just as strong, why should Gon have to go easier on Uraraka! When Gon got back to the seats he looked at Killua confused, he didn't know why they were yelling at him. "They are yelling at you because you didn't hold back" Killua said while rolling his eyes. Gon tilted his head, semi-understanding. "So they wanted me to hold back... Why?" Gon asked, obviously confused being the dumbass he is. "I'm pretty sure they were being sexist." Killua sneered and tsk'd. "If Bisky was here, she'd give them a piece of her mind! I also know Aunt Mito wouldn't be exactly happy either.." Gon trailed off. Wait... Wasn't Alluka training with Bisky? Meaning that... UH OH, KILLUA'S IN DEEP SHIT.. When Killua and Gon were talking the other day, Killua called Bisky an old hag, she's gonna go ape-shit on him...

Yall... I'm so sorry for the lack of updates and everything, I swear the next chapter will be longer!