Festival pt 1

Y'all-
Killua Pov:

Iida is a good class president, he always follows the rules and stuff so, yeah. "Uhhh there's a huge commotion outside our door-" the door bursted open cutting me off. Then about 30 people appeared from the doorway. After that, some weirdo started declaring war. "You sure? Even if you got a twenty minute head start you wouldn't win!" I said confidently with a smirk. "Killua! That's rude! Apologize" Gon said as he hit me on the head. "Well that's what he gets for declaring a war, it's his fault!" I said, arguing. He then stuck up his finger 'If you don't stop I will make out with you right here!' I had a huge blush on my face then nodded. Soon after that, we started to head into some sort of waiting room for the sports festival thingy. "Killllluuuuaaaaaaa! Are you excited for the festival?" Gon said with a smile almost as big as the sun. He's so fucking adoraable I wish it was just us in the waitin- OFF TOPIC. Then they finally called out class 1-A. "EVERYBODY WELCOME CLASS 1-A!" the banana hair dude said. His hair literally looks like a fucking banana. " Killua! Lets have a competition! The loser has to do what the winner wantsss" Gon said dragging the last part. I smirked and replied with " Your on!" . "3,2,1! LET THE RACE BEGUIN!!!" After he said that, everybody started running.

Third person:

Todoroki froze the ground and most people got stuck while others moved on. Gon and Killua were two of the people who moved on, obviously! They kept running, seeing as how the two were undoubtedly the strongest in the class, or maybe the entire school they were ahead of everybody, even Shoto! " Uh oh! The students in the lead, Killua Zoldyck and Gon Freecss are in for a shock! Get it, because there a robots!" Present Mic said after a bunch of robots and two giant robots appeared. Gon and Killua just looked at each other and nodded knowing what they were gonna do next. Suddenly they both used Ryu and focused their aura into their legs, and kicked the giant robots straight where the heart would be if robots had hearts. After that, the robots literally exploded, smashing into thousands of pieces! " WOW! These children are not playing! Getting past the robots! But can they beat what will await them at the next obstacle!" Present Mic exclaimed in his deafening voice. Once Killua and Gon approached the next obstacle with Shoto close behind them, they ran straight ahead even though there were only pillars for them to step on. " The students will have to cross this, if they don't they will fall down into a out of darkness! Obviously there are pillows for protection though!" Present Mic exclaimed in the same tone as usual. Killua and Gon just made it past the obstacle without even worrying! The crowed was cheering loudly, some routing for Killua or Gon, or obviously parents if students came and rooted for their children although most people were cheering for either Killua or Gon. After Gon and Killua passed the pit, they reached a mine field. " Wow! These kids are gonna have to watch their step!"Mic said, since Killua and Gon were in a competition they obviously weren't gonna wait. Killua and Gon just used En and made it across the mine field. After that they were seconds away from the finish line when they heard Izuku behind them! Killua quickly ran using Godspeed and made it to the finish line! " The winner of this round is Killua Zoldyck with Gon Freecss and Izuku Midoriya as our runner ups!" Mic exclaimed once again. " The top 44 students will move on!" Mic said, Class 1-A ( and all the other classes ) went back to their seats. Killua and Gon were walking to their seats when Killua felt something odd... He felt a familiar presence, like someone form his universe! He suddenly realized, it was Alluka. " Gon, do you feel that?" Killua asked. " Yeah,  but who is it?" Gon replied, to which Killua gave him a shocked look. " It's Alluka!" Killua exclaimed. Gon's eyes widened, " Let's go!" Gon shouted. Gon wanted to get Alluka now, knowing that Killua has Godspeed and can get to her fast. When Killua heard Gon say that, he picked up on his back and started running ( using Godspeed ) to get to where Alluka was. When Killua got there, he was extremely exhausted but he wanted to see his sister immediately, so he tased himself. " Killua! You can't just do that all the time! What if it hurts you?" Gon scolded, in which Killua just shrugged and said " I have a high pain tolerance.". Then, Killua saw her. Alluka, in an alleyway. " Onii-Chan!" Alluka exclaimed happily. "Alluka!" Killua and Gon shouted simultaneously. Killua knew that he and Gon had to get to the Sports Festival again soon, so he grabbed Gon and Alluka and headed towards the school. Obviously Alluka was confused because her brother who hasn't been home in months appeared and is now taking her somewhere unbeknownst to her. "Alluka, me and Gon have to do something. I will leave you in this seat for now, just watch us, you will probably pick up on what is happening." Killua said. Killua and Gon quickly ran to the field again just in time to hear Mic say " Now Midnight will take over!". "Okay everyone! Next we will have a calvary battle! You will have to have a team of at least two people. A horse and a rider. The #1 from last round will be worth 10 million points!" Midnight said enthusiastically. Killua and Gon looked at each other immediately after Midnight was done talking, everybody else also looked at Killua. Gon knew they were looking at him as a rival, but he wasn't gonna fight him, he wouldn't, unless it was a fake Killua ( 🤷🏽‍♀️ ) . Maybe he would kiss attack him? But I don't think we would really count that as fighting. " Alright! Pick your teams!" Midnight said. " Hey Killua!!!!" Gon shouted, Killua looked at him knowing what he was gonna ask, " Yes, and yes" Killua said. " Yayyy!" Gon exclaimed, excited. " Sooo.... Can I ride you?" Gon asked Killua. Killua choked on his spit, knowing what Gon meant but when Gon said that, he thought of something else. " Sure, if anybody comes near us, you'll be the one to punch or kick them." Killua said.

1091 words...
AYYY wassup. Sorry I took so long, busy... Also I originally had Alluka in the beginning but I forgot so I took her out. Now I'm adding her again.

IF ANY RECOMMENDATIONS COMMENT HERE:

If you have any fanfics that I can read recommendations here: