About the reviewer

As a first-time reviewer, I'm excited to share my love of reading with others and support indie authors. As an indie author myself, I understand the struggle of getting your work out there and I want to help other authors by providing honest and constructive reviews.

While I don't specialize in any particular genre, I'm a big fan of romance and open to reviewing any genre. When reviewing a book, I have a specific set of criteria that I look for including character development, plot structure, and overall writing quality. I strive to provide a fair and balanced review that highlights both the strengths and weaknesses of the book.

The time it takes me to review a book can vary depending on the length and content of the book as well as how many other books I have to review. However, I will do my best to finish my review within a week of notifying the author that their book will be reviewed. Please note that I only review one book at a time so that I can give it my full attention and will only start another book once I'm done.

I'm excited to discover new authors and books through this reviewing process and look forward to sharing my thoughts and recommendations with other readers.