Rules

As a Wattpad book reviewer, I have certain rules that I follow to ensure that my reviews are fair, respectful, and helpful to both authors and readers. 

Here are my rules: 

1 Only review completed or ongoing books: I will only review books that are completed or have at least 3 chapters published on Wattpad.

2 No plagiarism: I will not tolerate any form of plagiarism in the books I review.

3 No hate speech: I will not review books that contain hate speech, bigotry, or discriminatory content. 

4 Respectful feedback: I will provide honest and constructive feedback, but always in a respectful manner. No personal attacks or insults. 

5 Author response: I will provide the author with a copy of the review before posting it on Wattpad, and allow them to respond or clarify any points they disagree with. 

6 No guarantee of positive review: I do not guarantee a positive review and will always provide my honest opinion, even if it may be critical. 

7 No reviews under 3.5 stars: I will not post any reviews that are below a 3.5 star rating.

8 My reviews are from my point of view: Please note that my reviews reflect my personal opinions and experiences as a reader, and may not necessarily represent the views of others or be considered the "right" way to interpret a book. I encourage readers to form their own opinions and engage in respectful discussions about the books they read.

By following these rules, I can ensure that my reviews are fair and helpful to both authors and readers on Wattpad.

Payment:

Vote on a chapter of Love's Emigma

As payment for my book review services, I kindly request that you vote on one chapter of the book I have written on Wattpad. Your vote would be greatly appreciated and would help support my own writing endeavors on the platform.Thank you for considering my book review services and I look forward to potentially working with you.