chapter 5

So once the two boys got done eating they went back home than the two fell asleep watching a movie. Then Itachi came to check on the boys then Sasuke was half awake thinking he was dreaming Itachi put Sasuke back to sleep then Sasuke said baba to Itachi indicating Sasuke wanted his brother but his brother disappeared. But then Sasuke woke up and ran to was his brother was and fought for hours he ended up killing Itachi on accident and then both fell unconsciences then when it happens Naruto jerks up and gets protective but he notices Sasuke isn't here so, of course, Narutos eyes turn red and shifts to Sasuke and dead Itachi.

But then Naruto grew rage inside him thinking both boys died. Then Sakura came and told him that she killed all but one. Then after Kakashi got to where the boys were he saw the nine-tail beast rage inside Naruto but then Kakashi comes to calm Naruto down with a hug and tells him Itachi only died Sasuke is alive. It doesn't help but then Naruto went to Sasuke and Itachi and the nine-tail beast heals them why'll Naruto protect them?

But then Naruto passed out from being tired then Kakashi used the reanimation jutsu to bring pervy sage back to help to get them all to a hospital after they got there Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi woke up but Naruto lost his memory.