203 | Hot Ramen

"OH, YOU MUST ALL BE friends with Keigo. As this gentleman said, my name is Takemitsu Hiro, heir to the Takemitsu Group, and Crème de la Crème's rank 11. This might be a surprise, but I am also...Keigo's cousin. Welcome to Tokyo, Maximilian Sinclaire. It's definitely been a while."

    Everyone looks at Max with complete shock. Even Keigo was surprised. They weren't expecting the two of them to know each other, let alone have a shared history together. But what confused them the most wasn't their past relationship but the confused and shocked expression on Max's face too. Max knows who Takemitsu Hiro is because he's seldom shown in the news, but based on what the heir said, it seems like they've met before, which Max doesn't remember at all. This only means that they met before Max had his memories erased.

     "Hiro, what are you doing here?" Keigo finally asks.

     Hiro, who was wearing a silky black shirt, adjusted his sleeves before looking at his cousin with a sweet smile. "Do you really think I'll just let you bring a bunch of heirs on my territory and not inform me about it?" Hiro says, speaking in their language that only the two of them, as well as Asahi, understand.

     "Asahi, what are they talking about?" Nox, who was sitting beside Asahi, asks in a soft voice.

     Asahi tries to hear their conversation better and then looks at Nox and the others so he can explain what they're both talking about.

     "What are you planning to do to them?" Keigo then asks with a nervous expression.

     Hiro stares at Keigo before patting his shoulder. Right after, he turns his head to Max and the others to stare at them. Kingston, Gengxin, and the rest of the guys in the group were starting to get nervous. Magnus, who couldn't even look at Hiro, accidentally dropped his phone because of how much his hand was shaking. Because of this, the men that Hiro came with suddenly pulled their guns out and pointed the deadly weapon toward them, almost making Magnus shit his pants.

     "K-Keigo...I'm going to fucking kill you after this," Ari whispers as everyone freezes in their place while the guns are pointed in their direction.

     All of them became completely quiet, but after a while, Hiro started laughing. And then, he instructs his men to put their guns down. The men followed and hid their guns back, making everyone sigh in relief while Magnus quickly grabbed his phone on the floor.

     "Nitori-san!" Hiro then calls out, and the old man who owns the store walks out of the kitchen to face the terrifying heir. "Prepare a grand feast for our guests. I'll pay for everything later."

     Nitori nods his head and bows to Hiro before heading back to the kitchen. Right after, Hiro snaps his fingers, automatically making his men head out of the store to wait outside, almost making it look like they're guarding the store.

     "I don't want my cute little cousin to get embarrassed, so order anything you like. It's on me," Hiro says with his surprisingly sweet smile. But right after, he looks back at Keigo with a much more serious expression, nodding his head towards him like it was a signal. Keigo didn't even have to ask as he stood from his seat, and then he and his cousin walked out of the store so they could talk properly. As soon as the two of them were gone, everyone instantly looked at Max.

     "Who was that guy?! His men literally just pointed guns at us!" Kingston says in a panic, seconds away from calling his family so they can take him back home.

     "I...I don't know. I mean, I know who he is. He's one of the most famous heirs in Asia, but I don't remember ever meeting him," Max explains, making Kingston and the others sigh.