Kwab

Kabhi yaadein, Kabhi Baatein...
Kabhi pichli mulaqate,
Bohut kuch yaad aata tere yaad aane se..

Shreya was in crimson red lengha with silver pearl jewellery. Her had were covered with henna with siddharth name embarked in it. The red while bangles in her hand were shinging with engagement ring in ring finger.

She was looking Georges from head to toe as her mom was adoring her while she took away the evil negative energy around her while she smiled at her.

Shreya dad, grand parents were adoring her while his garnd father lose sight of money and distrubed it among the servants. She kept adoring the smiles and happiness which was glowing on their faces while she was taken on the mandap.

She looked the person who was waiting for her as he smiled at her she tried smiling but wasn't able to show the happiness of her new life.

Siddharth looked at her in confusion as she kept a blank face and kept participating in the rituals along with siddharth. Her parents gave her hand in siddharth hand while they completed kanya danam.

Groom and bride were asked to get up to take pheras around fire as part of ritual. Siddharth was walking ahead of shreya while after 1 round she stood still in her place as the door of the wedding hall were broken with Daya coming inside.

Daya looked at her while she kept staring at him. He started approaching her with everyone around them were shocked and suprised. He immediately untie the knot of her dupatta with siddharth servani cloth and throwed in the fire while he held shreya hand with one hand.

She looked at him while he cupped her face with one hand, tears were flowing from Shreya eyes while his eyes were moist. He lean his head by touching it with hers as both pouring their feeling touched their forehead. She cupped his face while he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, she clenched her lengha and hugged him back as tears rolled down from her cheeks on his shoulder.

All were shocked with what ever happened while siddharth angirly removed his wedding turban from his head and throwed it aside as her parents were embarrassed and garnd parents were shocked.

All people around started gossiping while siddharth moved from back of dareya making his way out without a words. Shreya mom seeing him moving out felt bad and before she could speak anything she held her heart and fall down as dareya seprated and moved near to her while she stopped shreya to touch her and her father nodes in no with embaracement.

Shreya was taken a back seeing her mother health condition worsening and took back step as she hit the bed backside and opened her eyes.

She was sweating badly while she looked around and found everything was normal while she was taking heavy sighs, her heartbeat was beating very fast as she clenched her bedsheet narrowing her eyebrow.

It was all a dream, nightmare which she never wished should come true. She knew Daya would never come for her while after moving away also her heart still kept weeping for him. She was getting surrounded with guilt of still recollecting daya around her.

It been 5 months since her engagement, since she meet him last time from the time she left him in park to start her new life leaving everything related to him in past but now she is still hasn't able to forget him.

On every single day on every single noise she wished it was him, he was here, he was infront of her. She dearly missed him but is it ok or correct? On one side it's her love and on the other side it's her family, how could she decide what to choose. She wanted to live her life with him but how could she when he also did not say anything on correct time or did not dare to stop her from leaving him.