Rahaat

Chapter 5 :

The doctor in the lab who was spying on cid updates was sitting on chair inside introgation room as she got caught passing information. Acp- Salunke were looking at her through mirror outside the room.

Purcu along with Freddy enter the breaue meeting room with some documents in her hand.

Purvi:Sir..

Acp: Haa purvi.

Purvi:Sir, jaise apne kaha waise kardiya hain.

Feddy;Sir, ye kuch paiso ke liye humari information de rahi thi uttam aur srinivas ko.

Purvi:Sir isne jo CID team jungle se wapas aane wali information pass ki thi  wo abh tak pahuch gaayi hogi un dono tak.

Acp:Dono nahi, teeno purvi.

Salunke looks at purvi and Freddy as they exchange looks with confused face.

***********************************

It was raining heavily in forest: 

Daya was sitting on held on his knees by Srinivas and Uttam with injuries and wound on his forehead and blood flowing from it along with the rain water droplets. His lips were chapped with he being barely half conscious trying his hard to lift his head.

Shreya was lying upside down on ground in-between mud and green grass as blood oozing out of her stomach. she was looking at Daya with streaching her hands towards him.

Shreya: Da..Daya..sir..

A person sit beside with his face hidden behind a mask, held shreya by her hairs with her face  pulled up to look at him as she screamed in pain.

Person : Dekha, mujhe pange lene ka natija? Tum aur tumhare Daya sir abh yaha se zinda nahi jaayenge. bilkul nahi jaayenge.

Shreya was in pain still try to hold the person mask as he smirks with holding her hand moving close to her.

Person : Itni jaldi kya hain? marne se phele apni muh dikhayi karwake marunga.

He pushes to ground as she falls down with her face touching the grounds with a bang. she slowly raise her eyes lashes looking at Daya who was under the drug influence.

Srinivas: Iska kya karna hain? (person looks at him as he try to catch Daya slipping hand)isko drug dene baad bhi ye itna bhari hain. (finally leaving his hand and pushes uttam aside)isko idharhi chodte hain.

Uttam: Haa waise bhi iski ye halat mein na ye kuch kar sakta aur (smirks)iske saathi bhi wapas chalegaye isse idhar chod ke.

Person: (glaring angirly)Dimag kharab hogaya hain tum logo ka?isko yaha chodenge to lene ke dene padjayenge.

Srinivas: To itne bhari insaan tu leke jaa apne saath. main thak gaaya hu waise bhi inn dono ko marna tha apna madla to pura hua na?

Uttam: Haa(looks at shreya lying down with eyes closed)isko main leke jaata hu.

Person hold uttam collar as he glares at him.

Person : tum dono ko iss daya se badla lena tha aur maine wo mauka diya lekin mera badla isse baki hain. (stare at shreya)iss ladki ke chakar mein ye dono ek baar bhag chuke hain iss baar aisa kuch nahi hona chaiye.

Uttam:(confused)abh aur kya baki hain?

Person : mera badla, mera sabkuch cheen gaaya sirf aur sirf inn dono ki wajha se, merko jail hogayi meri family mujhse dur hogayi abh iska anjam ye dono bhogtenge. (he looks at both of them)leke chalo inn dono adde pe waha pe main khud apne haato se inki jaan lunga inki chatein ko khatam karke.. fanna karunga inhe..