Tadap

Dareya were sitting on car bonnet eating their favorite ice cream while looking at view infront of them. Shreya had big smile on her face as wind played with her hairs, Daya glance at her as her eyes were glowing while her icecream was spread on her lips corner, he smiled at her and unknowingly raise his hand to wipe the cream from her mouth, he looks at his hand with wide open eyes as he stop in between signaling at corner of her lips.

She try wiping it with asking him if it is ok and he nodes in yes while he looks at his hand disappointmently.

Daya:(hesitating)Sh...she..shreya wo..

Shreya:(looks at him)Kya hua sir?  

Daya:(looking at her)wo mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha

Daya:(looking at her)wo mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha.. wo..

Shreya:(raising her eybrows)Haa boliye na..

Daya:(clenching his hand in fist)wo (looking at her shirt color)aaj bhi hum same same..

Shreya:(looks at him and herself)ohh maine dekha hi nahi..(She streach her hands infront of him)Lijiye aaj aap same pinch karlijiye.

Daya: (scraching his head looking at her)Nahi.. (drop her streched hand as she looked at him with confusion)ye same pinch udhar raha.

Shreya:(chuckling)kyu?

Daya:Aise hi, waqt aane pe bataunga.

She smiling about to say when she hear Purvi calling her.

Purvi:(screaming)Shreya hogayi icecream to aaja yaha..

Dareya look behind them and find team looking at them. Abhi was smirking with crossing his hands over his waist while day gluped his worry avoiding him.

Shreya:(screaming back)Haa aayi..(looks at daya)Sir main aati hu..

Daya node as she moves and Abhi walking smiling at shreya past her towards daya, Daya looking at Abhi coming get down from car bonnet and finish his icecream.

Abhi :Aram se khale.. itni jaldi bazi kya hain..

Daya:(gluping his icecream)mai..main..aaram se hi kha raha hu.